Peter Rabbit Organics, Carrot, Squash and Apple Puree, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10)

BY PETER RABBIT ORGANICS

Introduce your baby to the rich, delicious flavors of an autumn harvest with peter rabbit organics carrot/squash/apple baby food. This tasty vegetable/fruit blend is 100% organic, containing veggies and fruits and absolutely nothing else! No added salt, sugar or preservatives. Peter rabbit organic foods are kept fresh with lemon juice concentrate and a smart pouch. The pouch is perfect for busy families on-the-go. An included straw means you don't even need a spoon! Who knew a natural diet could be this easy? Suitable for babies 6 months and up. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie C.
LAKE ELSINORE, CA
My Son loves these. He is great when it comes to eating but the one thing I struggle with are carrots. I grabbed these once in a hurry as a quick snack for a long car ride and he loved them. I was a little worried because they contained carrots but he didnt seem to mind at all. I love how natural they are too. I made almost all my sons food with the baby bullet and do the same for now newest baby i like knowing what is going in their little bodies.
Morgan W.
These pouches are awesome! I'm glad they come in organic as well! They are very nutritious and have servings of fruits and veggies in one! These are great if you are busy or on the go, and the baby can just feed themselves! My one year old, and toddler loves these as much as I do for convenience!
Lindsey W.
Three oaks , MI
Love these pouches! Or should I say my little one does :) These are great for on the go, or during a pesky hunger strike. I was so pleased with the ease of use and the great and simple ingredients! I will definitely be buying again
Keishonda W.
Newport News, VA
I give three stars because althoughe children love these, as parents we are unable to see the content. I recall a while back that there was a recall to similar product because of contents being molded.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
We love these pouches! We keep them handy in our diaper bag and my son loves them as snacks since he is a bigger boy and eats real food now. They're great for on the go
Savannah H.
My daughter LOVES these! They are so yummy and easy to take on the go! I love that they pack nutrition into these with a variety of different veggies as well!
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
My 2 year old still loves these even after having been on solid foods. It's a great source of getting those veggies in, when you have finicky toddlers!
kalie b.
My son loves these! It's a healthy option and comes in some creative combos! It's great for a snack or pair it with some infant cereal for breakfast!!!
Lindsay H.
Federal Way, WA
Good quality. Simple ingredients. No yucky additives. Reasonably priced. Will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future.
Jessica S.
My daughter loves these! And I love that they are all natural, with such few ingredients!!!
Rachel S.
My cousin give is product to her son and they said that they love it. So when my son is old enough to have solid foods I would totally give it a try.
Heather R.
Mega Parent Expert
Are these sold at Kroger?
Leslie M.
How good are they? Are they worth it?