Peter Rabbit Organics, Carrot, Squash and Apple Puree, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10)

BY PETER RABBIT ORGANICS

Introduce your baby to the rich, delicious flavors of an autumn harvest with peter rabbit organics carrot/squash/apple baby food. This tasty vegetable/fruit blend is 100% organic, containing veggies and fruits and absolutely nothing else! No added salt, sugar or preservatives. Peter rabbit organic foods are kept fresh with lemon juice concentrate and a smart pouch. The pouch is perfect for busy families on-the-go. An included straw means you don't even need a spoon! Who knew a natural diet could be this easy? Suitable for babies 6 months and up. see more...

Natalie C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My Son loves these. He is great when it comes to eating but the one thing I struggle with are carrots. I grabbed these once in a hurry as a quick snack for a long car ride and he loved them. I was a little worried because they contained carrots but he didnt seem to mind at all. I love how natural they are too. I made almost all my sons food with the baby bullet and do the same for now newest baby i like knowing what is going in their little bodies.
Morgan W.
These pouches are awesome! I'm glad they come in organic as well! They are very nutritious and have servings of fruits and veggies in one! These are great if you are busy or on the go, and the baby can just feed themselves! My one year old, and toddler loves these as much as I do for convenience!
Lindsey W.
Three oaks , MI
Love these pouches! Or should I say my little one does :) These are great for on the go, or during a pesky hunger strike. I was so pleased with the ease of use and the great and simple ingredients! I will definitely be buying again
Paige W.
Toledo, OH
Peter rabbit brand is great! I used to eat these pouches like crazy because they were so good. Other brands will mix weird things or just not have a good taste, but this brand has always tastes great to me!
Keishonda W.
Newport News, VA
I give three stars because althoughe children love these, as parents we are unable to see the content. I recall a while back that there was a recall to similar product because of contents being molded.
Mallory A.
These are great for travel! My son loved the taste and texture. Great flavors and love how pure the ingredients are. I will be purchasing these again for my little girl.
Devyn N.
Owensboro, KY
My one year old loves these pouches. I just sit him in a chair and let him go at it. They are messy at first till your baby gets the hang of it. My son loves these so much he cries when its empty lol
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves these. For some reason he doesn't like vegetables like he use to so I give him these and he thinks they are so delicious not knowing he's eating a mixture of fruit and vegetables
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
We love these pouches! We keep them handy in our diaper bag and my son loves them as snacks since he is a bigger boy and eats real food now. They're great for on the go
Kinga S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these pouches they make food time s breeze! they are wonderful for when you are on the go and you can store them in your purse! The flavors are super great too!
Rachel S.
Pleasantville, NJ
My cousin give is product to her son and they said that they love it. So when my son is old enough to have solid foods I would totally give it a try.
Heather R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these sold at Kroger?
Leslie M.
Parachute, CO
How good are they? Are they worth it?