Peter Rabbit Organics Apple & Grape - 10 pk

by Peter Rabbit Organics

Eat fruit the easy way with peter rabbit organics' apple and grape fruit snack. This tasty fruit blend is 100% natural, containing organic fruits and absolutely nothing else! No added sugar or preservatives. Peter rabbit organic foods are kept fresh with lemon juice concentrate and a smart, bpa-free pouch. Each pouch contains a full serving of fruit, making a healthy snack for kids or adults on-the-go. An included straw means you don't even need a spoon! Who knew healthy choices could be this easy?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Rabbit Organics Apple & Grape - 10 pk!
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is so delicious. I know these are intended for little ones, but sometimes I have it as a snack for myself. The taste satisfies my sweet tooth and I this is an easy snack to throw in my purse on the go. I first tried this at Starbucks.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are very interesting! I know lots of people who love them!! They are organic which is great!
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Personally I think that these things are gross and nasty but my son loves them he picks them out at the store 90% of the time
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are fantastic! Organic and tasty they are so easy on the go. Great for both little and big kids!
This is a great product, it is super convenient when we are on the go and very little mess.
Tabernacle, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these ! a nice clean snack that doesn't get all over the place.. haha and they taste great!

Looking for your answer?