BY PETER RABBIT ORGANICS

USDA Organic No Added Salt or Sugar Nothing Artificial This delicious blend of organic vegetables and fruit makes a nutritious meal for growing babies.  We don t add salt or sugar, preservatives or anything artificial.  The squeezy pouch makes your life easier for feeding your child at mealtimes or when out and about:  there s no need for a spoon, no risk of breaking glass or spilling food, and you can reseal it for finishing later.  At Peter Rabbit™ Organics our aim is simple:  to provide parents with healthy, organic children s food. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth ; see more...

Lisa M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have purchased a few different flavors of this Peter Rabbit's Organic brand food pouches for my 18 month old daughter. Honestly, some are better than others. The flavor combinations can be a bit off putting but overall it's a decent product and my daughter does like eating them on occassion. We purchased them at Walmart and they are less than $2 a pouch. Not bad as the size of the pouch is bigger than Gerber pouches so more for your money for sure.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a hard time getting my toddler to eat veggies, but I have found that fruit/veggie mixed pouches from Peter Rabbit Organics work great! She gobbles them up like they are a special treat and I feel good knowing she is getting 100% healthy fruits and veggies into her diet.
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite brand of squeezable fruit for the fact that they add veggies to them. It's a great way to sneak in veggies that my kids won't normally eat and enjoy eating it, tastes just like Apple sauce to them. I also keep several of these in my gym bag as a quick and easy way to get in more veggies and carbs after a hard workout! If you haven't tried these yet, you really should!!!
Rachel F.
Bothell , WA
Hello happy babies. This product is something I've taste tested myself, as well as the kids I take care of and my nieces and nephews. They all love it and can't get enough. Plus it's good for you! Mmm!
Dee N.
These seem to work great so far! No complaints! BPA free packaging is a plus!
Jessica T.
I don't but squeezable fruit/veggie pouches often for my kids, but when I do this is my favorite brand! The ingredient list is small and without extra sugars. The taste is yummy for my girls, and they love them!
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Is peter rabbit organic drinks good for childen?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Where can I find this at?

Kohl's