New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodPeter Rabbit Organics
100% Pure Baby Food Variety, 44 Oz Pouches (Pack of 10)

Peter Rabbit Organics 100% Pure Baby Food Variety, 4.4 Oz Pouches (Pack of 10)

by Peter Rabbit Organics

Peter Rabbit Organics 100% Pure Baby Food Variety Pack of 10, Contains 1 Pouch Of Each Flavor, Flavors Included: Pea Spinach & Apple, Mango Banana & Orange, Carrot Squash & Apple, Pumpkin Carrot & Apple, Raspberry Banana & Blueberry, Sweet Potato Corn & Apple, Broccoli & Mango, Apple & Grape, Peach & Apple and Strawberry & Banana. Certified USDA Organic and No Added Salt or Sugar. BPA Free Packaging!

Peter Rabbit Organics 100% Pure Baby Food Variety Pack of 10; Contains 2 (4.4 Oz Pouches) Of Each Flavor; Flavors Included - Pea Spinach & Apple, Mango Banana & Orange, Carrot Squash & Apple, Pumpkin Carrot & Apple, and Strawberry & Banana; Certified USDA Organic and No Added Salt or Sugar; BPA Free Packaging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Rabbit Organics 100% Pure Baby Food Variety, 4.4 Oz Pouches (Pack of 10)!
Kelly W.
My nephew loves all of these Peter rabbit flavors… the pouches are so convenient!!! Price is great too
Brandi M.
My children love these. They prefer these even into school age. Great way to get veggies in. Love that they are organic with no added contents! Wish they were more affordable and easier to find at stores.
Kajal P.
Brentwood, CA
My kids love these! They are healthy and tasty (I've tried them too). The Pouches are super convenient and kid friendly. They are pricey but worth it given the healthy ingredients and taste. Would recommend and will continue to repurchase
Lina C.
It did not taste good. Not only was the taste repulsive, but after I ate it I became so sick to my stomach I had to leave the function I was attending. Worst thing I have ever eaten.
Brittney S.
Altus, AR
My 10 month olds favorite puréed baby food BY FAR. Peter Rabbit [email protected] to find where we live so we have to order it online but it’s worth it. I love the packaging and of course, the non-gmo organic ingredients it provides for my baby. Nothing but the best!
Alla S.
Clackamas, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Hands down my favorite purée brand of all time. It has a minimal amount of ingredients, organic, and just awesome on the go. Price is a little higher than other brands but personally for me it’s worth it. My 2 yr old even loves having one. My kids love the strawberry banana one.
Francesca L.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I kids love these and I feel great feeding them Peter rabbit organics fruit squeezy‘s. They are tasty and low-calorie and organic… What could be better than that? The Amazon pricing is the best. Better than the grocery store.

Looking for your answer?