BY PETER PAUPER PRESS

The cover of our bestselling Celtic Journal features the intricate knot work and serpentine animal forms of the ancient Celts. Glossy black lacquer effects add polish; raised embossing adds dimension. 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, creative writing, or jotting down favorite quotations and poems. Acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully. Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc. Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed. Binding lies flat for ease of use. Journal measures 5 inches wide by 7 inches high; fits in most handbags, backpacks, and totes. see more...

Laura G.
Burnaby, BC
I LOVE this company. Everything I buy from them is amazing. I’ve been keeping journals for over ten years, and when I need a new one I always go to this company. Affordable and great quality. Beautiful covers. Easy to write in. Absolutely love it.
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks