Peter Pan Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter 16.3oz uploaded by T.E.M đź’ž.Peter Pan Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter 16.3oz uploaded by Mack G. B.Peter Pan Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter 16.3oz uploaded by Tommy O.

BY PETER PAN

Peter pan reduced fat creamy peanut butter 16.3oz see more...

Peter Pan Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter 16.3oz
  • "I always try to switch to the separated oily peanut butter and always find myself coming back to this, even over Jiff--and I grew up on Jiff!" in 6 reviews
  • "one of the classic, creamy is always a favorite, love the reduced fat cant even tell the difference in taste." in 1 review
  • "I always thought that peter pan peanut butter tastes great, especially for its price." in 1 review
  • "love it it has that amazing taste and im a peanut butter lover i highly recommend this taste yes healthy product" in 1 review
  • "The reduced fat version of Peter Pan peanut butter is just as tasty as the original." in 1 review
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Growing up, my mother always gave me Peter Pan peanut butter and now that I am in college I love the taste still! I choose the reduced fat because I just prefer the taste more than the regular. In addition, I get the creamy because I love the taste but I don't want the chunks of peanut butter in it.
Jackie R.
Peter Pan is my favorite brand of peanut butter. I have tried other brands but this just tastes a little better. I think the reduced fat peanut butter is a little sweeter. It goes great on a sandwich with some nutella and banana for a healthier sweet treat.
Lindsay J.
This brand of peanut butter is the most delicious tasting. You can spread this on soft white bread or on crackers, and it never tastes bad. It is good for sandwiches or a dipping item for finger foods. It goes good with celery and raisins too!
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I always thought that peter pan peanut butter tastes great, especially for its price. It is one of the cheapest on the market but it tastes just as good as Jif and Skippy to me in a sandwich. It works well in baking as well.
Whitney K.
Love this stuff. I always try to switch to the separated oily peanut butter and always find myself coming back to this, even over Jiff--and I grew up on Jiff!
Sarah L.
Cumb Gap, TN
I love the cost of this product and the taste is great and comparable to that of jiff I love when I can save money but not sacrifice something in return!
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
The reduced fat version of Peter Pan peanut butter is just as tasty as the original. Nice smooth texture that you just can't beat!
Barbie L.
I love peanut butter a lot. Although I prefer the crunchy one, I am obsessed with this creamy one as well. It has amazing taste
Ally W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Hands down my favorite peanut butter, I try to switch to others but always come back to this one! Perfectly creamy and delicious!
Loty B.
Elwood
Simple peanut butter but I found this one to be a little on the pricey side and it doesn't have a nicer taste like other brands.