BY PETER PAN

Peter Pan® Peanut & Natural Honey Roast Creamy Spread.
No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I usually put honey on my peanut butter sandwiches anyway, so this gave me that flavor without the extra mess of the honey." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my favorite brand of peanut butter." in 2 reviews
  • "i am extremely picky when it comes to peanut butter, its has to be creamy not crunchy, and tastes really good and will spread easily for a sandwich." in 1 review
Tasha H.
This peanut butter taste amazing. If I don't get it it's because of the nutrition. But later pan in general is my favorite brand but the hint of honey to this amazing peanut butter is out of this world!!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Best pb EVER!I can eat this creamy goodness a jar at a time!The best honey roasted flavor with the perfect sweetness..so good Peter Pan Peanut & Natural Honey Spread Creamy
Brittany D.
Rogersville, TN
This is my new found addiction! This pb is soo good! So smooth! Im weird but it even goes good with my pickles! So that being said its AMAZING!! I love the taste and texture!
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my absolute favorite peanut butter. It is the only kind of peanut butter that I will purchase. The honey flavor is so good you can just eat the peanut butter on its own. Sweet honey flavor and a smooth consistency. Great product. Will recommend.
Jen A.
Very underrated product that definitely deserves more! In my opinion, this is the best peanut butter I've ever tasted! I hate the regular kind of Peter Pan. I was skeptical trying this one out but then fell in love with it.
Wendy H.
The Honey Roast flavor is top notch and makes all of the other peanut butters crawl back into their peanut shells and cry. I like the creamy version, but I eat more of it. I wish there was a third choice that wasn't as crunch, but not as smooth. Something with the consistency of crunchy cookie butter.
Raven N.
Phenix City, AL
Honestly the best peanut butter I have ever had! Grew up on Jiff and Skippy, but I am most def a peter pan natural honey roasted peanut butter girl. The only bad part is once you have it other peanut butter cant compare and you may be somewhere with no access to it. lol. Trust me, get it and ENJOY!
Kara L.
Lexington, NC
This is my one and only peanut butter! I love the smoothness and the sweet honey taste! I love that unlike some peanut butters this one spreads very smoothly on the bread. I would very much recommend this product!
Allyssa B.
arnold,maryland
I am extremely picky when it comes to peanut butter, its has to be creamy not crunchy, and tastes really good and will spread easily for a sandwich. so far this si the only brand that i have found that does this right way for me and the best part is that its really good with cut up apples for a healthy snack
Emily W.
Chalmette, LA
This peanut butter is delicious! You can really taste the honey flavor and it is the perfect mix with the peanut butter. This peanut butter is perfectly creamy. It's great for a light afternoon snack! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Wendy H.
Does anyone else this out-tastes all the other Peter Pan butters?
anna z.
New Haven, CT
How does this compare to Skippy?
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
What stores can you buy this at?