Peter Pan Peanut & Natural Honey Spread Creamy

by Peter Pan

Peter Pan® Peanut & Natural Honey Roast Creamy Spread.
No high fructose corn syrup.

What stores can you buy this at?
How does this compare to Skippy?
Does anyone else this out-tastes all the other Peter Pan butters?
Start your review of Peter Pan Peanut & Natural Honey Spread Creamy!
Product Highlights
“I usually put honey on my peanut butter sandwiches anyway, so this gave me that flavor without the extra mess of the honey.” in 5 reviews
“This is my favorite brand of peanut butter.” in 2 reviews
“i am extremely picky when it comes to peanut butter, its has to be creamy not crunchy, and tastes really good and will spread easily for a sandwich.” in 1 review
Orange City, FL
Peter Pan Honey Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter is probably my all time favorite go to peanut butter. I love the taste, it's not too sweet and spreads on bread without tearing the bread up! PeachieGirl recommends this! 🍑
Evansville, IN
This stuff is seriously SO good. It is probably one of my favorite brands of peanut butter because it is so sweet and delicious. Unfortunately, it has a lot more sugar in it than other peanut butter so I rarely buy it but if you don't care about that then go get you some!
Dothan, AL
This is the most perfect peanut butter ever. I've been forever ruined by it because no other peanut butter does the trick now. I have been buying this for about seven years and will never buy another brand. I would rather be without than not have this.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is absolutely the best peanut butter in the world to me. I used to as a child mix up peanut butter and honey before I found this and once I found this I no longer had to do that this is a like I said the best the best peanut butter ever if you have not tried this go out and buy it I do not like crunchy so that's why I buy this this moves if you like crunchy go for the crunchy
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is our household favorite peanut butter! We honestly probably go through it more than we should. My kid will eat spoon fulls at a time and i ha e to hide it he loves it so much
This peanut butter taste amazing. If I don't get it it's because of the nutrition. But later pan in general is my favorite brand but the hint of honey to this amazing peanut butter is out of this world!!
usa
Peter Pan Peanut & Natural Honey Spread Creamy uploaded by Amy B.
A little bit of this peanut on my Ritz wheat crackers and I have a delicious afternoon snack. The honey just gives it that extra sweetness to the creaminess of the peanut butter.
Rogersville, TN
Peter Pan Peanut & Natural Honey Spread Creamy uploaded by Brittany D.
This is my new found addiction! This pb is soo good! So smooth! Im weird but it even goes good with my pickles! So that being said its AMAZING!! I love the taste and texture!
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Best peanut butter ever! Now when I try other peoples peanut butter it never amounts to this kind. It's nice and creamy and spreadable! With just enough sweetness.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my absolute favorite peanut butter. It is the only kind of peanut butter that I will purchase. The honey flavor is so good you can just eat the peanut butter on its own. Sweet honey flavor and a smooth consistency. Great product. Will recommend.