BY PETER PAN

Keshia M.
Peter Pan peanut butter is the only kind to buy! Now, the crunchy Peter Pan peanut butter.. I like it. I just don't love it. I am not a fan of mixing peanuts with other things. I don't even like chopped peanuts on my sundae. I know it is all the same thing but i would much rather have the regular smooth peanut butter.
Tarah F.
Crunchy peanut butter is the way to go! If you're a nut fan then definitely try the crunchy version. I wouldn't say that Peter Pan is my favorite brand but its pretty decent.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
I'm on the fence about this brand ever since the recall on it. But it used to be one of my favorites... I was never a real fan of the crunchy kind, loved the creamy. But we do buy a different brand now...
betty p.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
We have to buy more then one kind of peanut butter in my house but the flavor is good it isn't what i personally care for. then the big scare with this brand has made me shy away from it all together.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
I am a peanut butter freak! Use it on bread, ice cream, bake with it, home made candies with it! Peter Pan Crunchy has the same great taste with a new look! A pantry must have!
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Peter Pan is one of my go-to brands. I like creamy, my kids like crunchy. The crunchy works well in cookie recipes.
Megan  A.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
I love this brand of peanut butter over any other kind and it taste great on anything.