BY PETER PAN #74 in Nut & Seed Butters

Peanut & natural honey spread. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
This is the only peanut butter i grab at the store. I enjoy sliced apples with a spoon of peanut butter at night. This brand is my favourite and i don't not see my self trading them for any other brand as none compare.
Wesley H.
North Little Rock
Hands down the best I have ever had! I purchased at Wal-Mart and its sweetness brings out the flavor! Everyone needs to try honey roasted peanut butter! Its a good source of nutrition and the taste us Wow!
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
Delicious! This brand is my favorite honey roasted peanut butter! I can eat this plain! You can buy it at about any store you go to. I love having just peanut butter toast in the morning. I even will eat it with a banana in the morning. Great combination.
Chelsea W.
The flavor in this brand of honey butter is very delicious. My kids ask for it by name. Its a win win tho as its a relatively healthy snack and they think they're getting a treat because of the sweet flavor. I dont buy any other peanut butter
Ashley P.
Camden
We weren't much of a peanut butter family until we tried the honey roasted. It is now our go to peanut butter and snack. Nothing better than a jar of peanut butter and a spoon!
Erica S.
Highland mls, NY
The Peter Pan Honey Roast is our household favorite Peanut Butter. Compared to other brands this Peanut butter is rich in flavors and texture, its sweet and still savory and smooth. Its a perfect blend of salty and sweet. We gave up other brands and only stick to this one! Even our dogs love it.
brittany d.
Peter Pan honey-roasted creamy peanut butter is awesome we love it we need it was celery are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches it's really good