BY PETER PAN #21 in Spreads

Peanut & natural honey spread. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erica S.
Erica S.
Orlando, FL
The Peter Pan Honey Roast is our household favorite Peanut Butter. Compared to other brands this Peanut butter is rich in flavors and texture, its sweet and still savory and smooth. Its a perfect blend of salty and sweet. We gave up other brands and only stick to this one! Even our dogs love it.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
The flavor in this brand of honey butter is very delicious. My kids ask for it by name. Its a win win tho as its a relatively healthy snack and they think they're getting a treat because of the sweet flavor. I dont buy any other peanut butter
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
Delicious! This brand is my favorite honey roasted peanut butter! I can eat this plain! You can buy it at about any store you go to. I love having just peanut butter toast in the morning. I even will eat it with a banana in the morning. Great combination.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Camden
We weren't much of a peanut butter family until we tried the honey roasted. It is now our go to peanut butter and snack. Nothing better than a jar of peanut butter and a spoon!
brittany d.
brittany d.
Peter Pan honey-roasted creamy peanut butter is awesome we love it we need it was celery are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches it's really good