Peter Pan® Honey Roast Peanut Butter

by Peter Pan

Peanut & natural honey spread.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Pan® Honey Roast Peanut Butter!
Sweetwater TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite Peanut Butter's😍 it's so rich a creamy. And my siblings love to make a PBS & J sandwiches with it 👍 my little brother rates it 2,000 out of 10 😂
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
Lakewood
Delicious! This brand is my favorite honey roasted peanut butter! I can eat this plain! You can buy it at about any store you go to. I love having just peanut butter toast in the morning. I even will eat it with a banana in the morning. Great combination.
No Special Diet
The flavor in this brand of honey butter is very delicious. My kids ask for it by name. Its a win win tho as its a relatively healthy snack and they think they're getting a treat because of the sweet flavor. I dont buy any other peanut butter
Anderson, SC
Smooth, creamy and has a hint of honey with it.... it’s much better than peanut butter alone. Also, who doesn’t love Peter Pan?! Really... great story, great brand. Perfect with fruits, breads, crackers, candies.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Worcester
I always buy Peter Pan honey roasted creamy peanut butter. It is creamy,smooth and spreadable. I notice that this one in particular does not give me heartburn as most other brands do.
Palm Coast, FL
The Peter Pan Honey Roast is our household favorite Peanut Butter. Compared to other brands this Peanut butter is rich in flavors and texture, its sweet and still savory and smooth. Its a perfect blend of salty and sweet. We gave up other brands and only stick to this one! Even our dogs love it.
Watertown , NY
Peter Pan® Honey Roast Peanut Butter uploaded by Sara T.
My girl has been on a peanut butter and jelly kick, and loves Peter Pan, as do I, so this is a no brainer! Great quality peanut butter, at a great price. The hint of honey in this is really fantastic. It adds a little flair to your sandwich and apples. And makes a great snack as a spoonful as well.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This is the only peanut butter i grab at the store. I enjoy sliced apples with a spoon of peanut butter at night. This brand is my favourite and i don't not see my self trading them for any other brand as none compare.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Kosher
Cabot, AR
Hands down the best I have ever had! I purchased at Wal-Mart and its sweetness brings out the flavor! Everyone needs to try honey roasted peanut butter! Its a good source of nutrition and the taste us Wow!
Camden
We weren't much of a peanut butter family until we tried the honey roasted. It is now our go to peanut butter and snack. Nothing better than a jar of peanut butter and a spoon!