Peter Pan Crunchy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread

by Peter Pan

13G fat vs. 18G in reg. Crunchy peanut butter per 36g serving.

Does the reduced fat version taste different than the regular?
Start your review of Peter Pan Crunchy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread!
Plainville, GA
Oh my gosh. This is the most amazing peanut butter ever made! I put it on toast, bagels and even waffles which is kind of embarrassing.... lol but anyways I highly recommend this!
No Special Diet
As a child I use to think that this peanut butter was magical or something, but as a grown up, I now know this is about the same as any other, they all pretty much taste the same!
Jacksonville, FL
Great !!! I love the texture and it's not to thick like other brands it's Great just on toast for breakfast or a tortilla with a sprinkle of sugar and a banana
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Novi , MI
I'm not super picky with my peanut butter, to me it all tastes the same lol. But, I love the crunchy peanut butter and the original kind as well.
Mooresville, NC
I absolutely love my peanut butter on my sandwiches, crackers, and desserts. With this one, I don't have to feel as guilty for eating so much ;)
Dansville, NY
Love this product. It is nice & creamy. The one problem i have with this product is the price it is a little high but other then that its great.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a peanut butter I've been purchasing for years because it's lighter on the sugar than a lot of its competitors. Great flavor as well!
No Special Diet
Even though this is a reduced fat peanut butter it does not tatse like it at all it is my favorite and i eat it on most everything
Harlingen , TX
I have an addiction for wheat toast with Peter Pan peanut butter~ especially during the cool months with hot cocoa !!! The best!
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Reduced fat. Well I'm in. I can literally sit down and eat all of it at once. Crunchy peanut butter is my favorite.