Peter Pan Crunchy Peanut Butter

by Peter Pan

Peter Pan?? Crunchy Peanut Butter.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Crunchy.
Net Wt 16.3 Oz (1.02 Lb) 462g.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Pan Crunchy Peanut Butter!
Uniontown, OH
Peter Pan peanut butter is my favorite brand. It’s good in recipes and on any kind of bread or toast. The flavor is delicious and even though it maybe a bit pricey I still would purchase this brand. Yes I would purchase again.
Morganton, NC
I absolutely love crunch peanut butter, but the Peter Pan brand definitely takes the cake. I love the variety of size bits of peanuts, and this peanut butter doesn't get near as oily as other brands I have tried.
Alachua, FL
Peter Pan Crunch Peanut Butter is by far my favorite peanut butter. I love the amount of peanuts throughout and somehow it still is extremely smooth. It is very fair priced and tastes awesome. Would highly recommend!
Ocala, FL
Peter Pan Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Tori K.
I love Peter Pan peanut butter! Most of the time I use creamy, but sometimes I love crunchy and this is the one I always grab! No high fructose corn syrup and it's not high in sugar. And my whole family loves it!
Oklahoma City, OK
Crunchy peanut butter is my favorite and Peter Pan always does a great job of making me so happy with the rich and creamy taste. The jar is friendly and easy to open and close but over all the taste is so satisfying. I have been a big fan for years now!
Owasso, OK
Purchased from Walmart for about $4 which is fantastic as this is a large jar. The crunchy peanut butter was always perfectly blended. I love spreading this on my waffles in the morning. I would recommend this in peanut butter cookies as well.
This peanut butter is so good and I love the crunchy version! Very tasty and delicious! I love putting it on toast or using it to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Easy to find in most stores and reasonable priced!
Branson, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This peanut butter is amazing. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are kicked up a notch with this stuff! Such a nice crunch! This has always been a staple in our house!
Cape Coral, FL
Peter Pan Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Valenna P.
This is my favorite peanut butter! The taste is amazing. Love the fact that it brings big peanuts so you can feel the crunchiness in your mouth. I love to spread this on my pancakes! Sometimes I bake some cookies and the came out so TASTY!! I love it
PNW
I grew up eating this brand & I have always loved it. I've tried different brands but always come back to Peter Pan. Absolutely love the flavor & the size of the peanuts in the crunchy! All in all, I am very satisfied & will definitely be buying again!