BY PETER PAN #96 in Nut Butter

Donating over 1 million meals, feeding america. Help fight hunger. Join peter pan and feeding america in the fight against child hunger as we spread magic with a donation that will provide more than one million meals to feed hungry kids. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brandon R.
Mission, TX
This peanut better taste amazing, spreads easily and has less fat than most peanut butter. I recommend this to anyone who wants to eat less fat in their diet but still intake a good amount of healthy proteins.
Mickala C.
Foodie Expert
I usually do NOT like peanut butter, but I find this one actually really good. It is also a plus that it is reduced in fats.
Kara S.
Columbus, OH
Yuck peanut butter does not need all of those extra ingredients!!! Especially partially hydrogenated oils aka Trans fat :(
Deborah G.
When I have a craving for peanut butter that isn't all-natural, this is my go-to peanut butter! It tastes great, spreads easily, and it doesn't hurt that the label is cute!
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
This peanut butter is good. I prefer the chunky, but creamy will do in a pinch. Peter Pan is one of the "middle grade" peanut butter brands I buy.
Kira G.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm pretty sure I've been eating this peanut butter all my life. I prefer more jelly on my sandwich, but just the right amount of peanut butter makes all the difference..