Peter Pan Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread

by Peter Pan

Donating over 1 million meals, feeding america. Help fight hunger. Join peter pan and feeding america in the fight against child hunger as we spread magic with a donation that will provide more than one million meals to feed hungry kids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Pan Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread!
Brandon R.
Mission, TX
This peanut better taste amazing, spreads easily and has less fat than most peanut butter. I recommend this to anyone who wants to eat less fat in their diet but still intake a good amount of healthy proteins.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Peter pan reduced fat peanutbutter is tasty alone,on celery,cookies,in fudge,cakes,pues and many other things.reduced fat to not worry not being to healthy,cause It's jyst as good as regular to me.I Honestly don't see a differnce in the taste of it and regular.
Mickala C.
I usually do NOT like peanut butter, but I find this one actually really good. It is also a plus that it is reduced in fats.
Kira G.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm pretty sure I've been eating this peanut butter all my life. I prefer more jelly on my sandwich, but just the right amount of peanut butter makes all the difference..
Amanda L.
Terrell, TX
This peanut butter is good. I prefer the chunky, but creamy will do in a pinch. Peter Pan is one of the "middle grade" peanut butter brands I buy.
Kara S.
Columbus, OH
Yuck peanut butter does not need all of those extra ingredients!!! Especially partially hydrogenated oils aka Trans fat :(
Deborah G.
When I have a craving for peanut butter that isn't all-natural, this is my go-to peanut butter! It tastes great, spreads easily, and it doesn't hurt that the label is cute!
Julia D.
Vancouver
We don't have this brand available in Canadian grocery stores, but I like to pick it up as a treat when we visit the States and get groceries we can't find at home. It's sweeter than man of the low fat peanut butters I usually buy, which I love. And the fact that it's lower fat makes it even more enjoyable, knowing I can eat it without all the guilt of full fat versions :)

Looking for your answer?