BY PETER PAN #5 in Nut & Seed Butters

Peter Pan?? Creamy Peanut Butter.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Net Wt 16.3 Oz (1.02 Lb) 462g. see more...

Crystal h.
Manassas, VA
Purchased at: Target
Smooth, creamy and tastes very good. I think it's hard to mess up peanut butter, but I could be wrong. This is the only brand I really buy though.
Bailey M.
This is my favorite peanut butter to use. I have used this product for years and will continue to use it. I would definitely recommend
Angela R.
Decatur, Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
The only peanut butter that I buy. It has a grest sweet taste, but not the over sugary cookie taste. Great with jelly or on a banana sandwich
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Review for: Peanut Butter Creamy 16.3 oz more...
Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter in 8oz and 16oz usually have the best promotions at my local grocery and dollar stores!
Sydney L.
Purchased at: Walmart
We have used this peanut butter in my house since I was a child. We love this brand over all others. Great for baking too.
Destiny D.
Hickory , NC
Peter Pan's creamy peanut butter is definitely my favorite to eat alone, on a sandwich, or as a dip for fruit. This brand isn't very pricey, but is much better quality than other similar priced peanut butters. I would definitely recommend this peanut butter to anyone.
Marisa P.
This is maybe the worst peanut butter brand out there. I don't know why, it just tastes... cheap? Dry? Bland? Not sure. It is clearly a step down from Skippy, Jif and other popular brands. And yet in my experience it's usually the option offered in hotel chains, hospitals, and schools.
Kara C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Peter Pan Peanut Butter is the only brand of peanut butter my household purchases. No other brand can stack up to this one.
Selena G.
Ocala
Review for: Peanut Butter Creamy 40 oz more...
As a Keto diet fan, I love Peter Pan Creamy because it only has 4 net carbs per 2 tbsp serving. It also tastes delicious. It’s not uncommon to find me scooping it out with a spoon to eat all by itself, but pairing it with apple slices (when not doing Keto) is my fave.
Emily M.
Downers Grove, IL
Purchased at: Target
Honestly seeing Peter Pan on Influenster is inspiring me to buy it next time I'm at the store. This has always been my favorite peanut butter but I think one of the reasons I don't buy it as much is because it isn't on sale as often. But the price isn't bad.
Skylar S.