BY PETER PAN

Peter Pan?? Creamy Peanut Butter.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Net Wt 16.3 Oz (1.02 Lb) 462g. see more...

Jenice S.
I've been obsessed with making peanut butter mug cakes lately, and this is my go to peanut butter! It's so creamy and delicious!
LaLa W.
This is by far the best and ceramist peanut butter ever. My toddler loves it we go through PB so fast it's the only brand we eat.
Debbie K.
Review for: Peanut Butter Creamy 28 oz more...
The best ever peanut butter...I prefer creamy but they also have crunchy..I snack on it everyday...no high fructose corn syrup
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Peter Pan Peanut Butter it is one of my favorite brands. I love the consistency if of it and it has a great price point.
Skye F.
My go to peanut butter! Creamy and smooth to put on!! I've used this brand ever since I was young, been my favorite ever since.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I used to be a die hard Jif fan but Peter pan is even better. It's inexpensive and tastes amazing I always get the creamy ones.
Lacey S.
Rolette, ND
Delish, no notable difference in my opinion from like peanut butters creamy, delish peanut butter and slightly cheaper then jif
Allison H.
I️ use this for many things, including peanut butter cornflake cookies. It is so smooth and creamy and has a wonderful taste!
Ashley F.
My favorite go to peanut butter the perfect flavor. The combination of salt and peanut taste in an easy spread is so good.
Kristen R.
When I dont buy the natural peanut butter this is my favorite. Great flavor and spread so smooth! Not super pricey either
Skylar S.