Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter 56 oz. Jar uploaded by Tiffany A.Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter 56 oz. Jar uploaded by Erica C.

BY PETER PAN

Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter: No high fructose corn syrup Kosher see more...

• Where do they sell multiple kinds of peter pan? Walmart u...1 Answers
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
This is very affordable and it’s my family’s favorite peanut butter. My kids go crazy over this. And the love that it’s called Peter Pan lol. We always buy the biggest one because we go through peanut butter like crazy.
Nicole D.
My favorite brand of peanut butter. I love the creamy version since the crunchy does something weird to my tatsebuds. Its a decent price but can get a good deal at the grocery store. I love to eat this with apples or on bread with jelly. I also put some on my.pups treats.
Emily T.
This is the peanut butter that my grandparents buy. They love it, and have passed their love for it on to me. I adore pb&j sandwiches, and this peanut butter is always so smooth and creamy.
Janet H.
Classic creamy peanut butter that you remember from your childhood. As an adult, I do find it a touch too sweet and prefer the natural peanut butters instead, but sometimes the Peter Pan still hits the spot.
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
This is the absolute best peanut butter that is out there! It's super smooth and creamy. It has the best taste and is basically the only kind I'll eat.
Katie S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love peanut butter and Peter Pan always seems to be on sale at Hy-Vee! I'm a big fan of the creamy version and like putting it on sandwiches.
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this peanut butter. It's so creamy and tastes wonderful! This is the brand my grandma uses to make her homemade peanut butter fudge!
tabetha T.
I love peter pan creamy peanut butter on toast it taste great and the price is not to bad. I love to use this in cookies i am baking
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I like creamy peanut butter. And Peter Pan peanut butter is yummy. It really has a nice smooth texture and it's delicious.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
The best brand of peanut butter out there! It has a hint of sweetness, unlike other peanut butters. Extremely creamy too!
Nicole D.
Where do they sell multiple kinds of peter pan? Walmart usually has a few but ive only been seeing creamy and oow fat lately.