Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter

Peter Pan?? Creamy Peanut Butter.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Net Wt 16.3 Oz (1.02 Lb) 462g.

What do you guys think about this
Peter Pan or JIF?
Start your review of Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter!
Oviedo, FL
Growing up I was not a fan of peanut butter. I have nut allergies so that was part of the reason. But now I’m older I love peanut butter. I stared using it for occasional hiccups but then just started eating some cause I love it. My favorite way to use peanut butter is on my belvita cinnamon bars cause together they taste like hay stacks!
Ironton, OH
Smooth, great flavor, spreads very easily. Great food cooking with or just your old fashion pb and j. Only thing I knock it on is they have changed the jars to have a curved bottom on inside so they didn’t change price but if you pay close attention you don’t get as much product.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this Peanut butter! It's soft creamy and delicious. What can you really say about peanut butter? It lasts forever. It has a lot of calories so you can't eat it a lot. It's good on toast pancakes waffles sandwiches. There's multiple ways you can eat it even with honey
MILLSBORO , DE
Peater pan I'd my favorite peanut butter it has a sweet creamy consistency it's so good i use ight for baking add well as sandwiches for my children, it's the only peanut bust i will buy! I always know it's going to have a fresh robust taste i love Peter pan
Ettrick, WI
Super good flavor and very creamy. Love it on sandwiches or will use it in cooking, like cookies or breakfast bars. If there's a way to lower sodium that would be good. We do put it on toast with bananas as a breakfast favorites. I would recommend this brand.
Georgetown, IN
We buy peanut butter every month. It makes great sandwiches with or without jelly. I use it to make fat bombs for a keto diet. I do try to get the natural for that purpose due to less sugar in it. Peter Pan is always great!
Mcelhattan
Honestly my favorite brand of peanut butter. It is super smooth and spreads on other foods easily. It is also one of the only peanut butters that I’ve seen that comes in bulk at Walmart. Would recommend to anyone!
Zion, IL
Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Love how creamy this peanut butter is. The peanut butter is so smooth and spreads amazingly easy on your favorite food items. I will purchase again and do highly recommend this product if you love peanut butter.
Freedom, NY
I’ve ate Peter Pan peanut butter since I was little. Now that I’m older I definitely prefer the natural or whipped version better, but this is always a great go to when I want a good old-fashion PB&J.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my favorite peanut butter since I was little. It never separates or has an oily film on top and always tastes great. I will eat it on a sandwich, in a recipe, or just by the spoonful!