Peter Pan Creamy Honey Roast  Peanut Spread 28 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Carissa L.Peter Pan Creamy Honey Roast  Peanut Spread 28 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by sara w.Peter Pan Creamy Honey Roast  Peanut Spread 28 Oz Plastic Jar uploaded by Kenyatta J.

Peter Pan Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Spread 28 Oz Plastic Jar

BY PETER PAN

Donating over 1 million meals, feeding america. Help fight hunger. Join peter pan and feeding america in the fight against child hunger as we spread magic with a donation that will provide more than one million meals to feed hungry kids. see more...

Peter Pan Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Spread 28 Oz Plastic Jar
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite peanut butter is definitely Peter Pan Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Spread 28 Oz Plastic Jar ! It has such a rich peanut-y flavor! I can (and do) eat peanut butter regularly even by the spoonful. I use it in cookies, cakes, ice cream shakes and of course the tried and true PBJ sandwich.
Chloe T.
Little elm, TX
This peanut butter is absolute fantastic. It tastes as if a million rainbow-engulfed fairies landed and danced on my tongue. Although I’ve gained a few pounds from eating it straight out of the jar for 6 months straight, I would definitely invest in buying this for several years to come.
Ashley H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This Peter Pan Honey Roast is by far the best peanut butter out there! This is an absolute must have for my family. After trying the honey roast, I will never go back to just regular peanut butter. Love Love Love!!! I buy this at my local IGA or Dollar General.
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Why am I eating this with a spoon and scraping the empty jar for more? This is so good, whether by itself or in a peanut butter banana sandwich. Looking at the ingredients, you can see that there's more sugar than honey, so if you truly want a lot of honey, mix this with some crunchy raw honey (mmm), but this is delicious by itself.
Angela K.
This jar is the perfect size for peanut butter lovers. This peanut butter is very creamy and easy to spread. It goes well with apples or crackers and of course the traditional PBJ. It's reasonably priced and can be found in Walmart and grocery stores.
Ashley E.
This is by far the best peanut butter I have ever eaten. I have tried many different brands and none compare to Peter Pan's honey roast creamy peanut butter. I always have one in my pantry or on my grocery list.
Brooke N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't even know this existed until about a year ago and now it's my favorite. If you like honey roasted peanuts you will love this. It adds a little bit of sweetness but not enough to make it too sweet
Alyssa M.
Best peanut butter I like the crunchy one but I buy the creamy for my family the added honey in it gives it extra oomph .when buying peanut butter we but Peter pan.
sara w.
Tampa, FL
Ok, so I have become kind of a snob when it comes to peanut butter. I won't buy any peanut butter other than Peter pan honey peanut butter. I love all the ways to use it!
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
I eat this stuff with everything! It by far the best peanut butter ever. I have to have it! I try not to run out! I keep it on my table close by with pretzels when i need a snack! I keep several jars in the house!