Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsNut ButtersPeter Pan
100% Natural Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Butter 163oz

Peter Pan 100% Natural Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Butter 16.3oz

by Peter Pan

Peter Pan® Honey Roast Creamy Peanut & Honey Spread.
100% natural.
No need to stir.

Who does like this ?
Start your review of Peter Pan 100% Natural Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Butter 16.3oz!
Homestead, FL
Peter Pan 100% Natural Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Butter 16.3oz uploaded by samantha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first time tasting is peanut butter it wasn't bad I like it I will be a repeat body or there is nothing about this product that will make me change my mind or recommended father to everyone it is a must-try not super sweet but sweet to know that it does have some honey in it
Peter Pan 100% Natural Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Butter 16.3oz uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
it wasn't my first time purshase and I always ate peanut butter for pretty a while when I was little kid. also I love any different ideas many way to use peanut butter like as sandwich with side of strawberries 🍓🍓🍓 absolutely I'll love to buy it again. highly recommended and good quality.
Birmingham, AL
This is so yummy. I had some of this peanut butter, and I don't want no other kind. It's creamy and delicious. I'd recommend this product to anybody who likes peanut butter. It you try this kind I promise you won't want to try another brand.
Harrison, TN
1,591 reviews
This is the best peanut butter. I don't usually care for peanut butter... But this one with the honey in it is so tasty!
GIBSON , NC
Peter Pan 100% Natural Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Butter 16.3oz uploaded by Rebecca B.
The other day, I made myself an open-faced peanut butter sandwich using the Peter Pan Honey Roast Creamy Peanut Butter. Nothing was added to the sandwich except bread and the honey roast peanut butter. The sandwich was so delicious I wanted to eat another. I didn't as I am trying to watch my calorie intake, but the peanut butter was so good it was hard to deny myself another slice of peanut butter bliss. Im so happy my husband picked up this type of Peter Pan i never thought high fructose corn syrup could make a big difference wow! And not to mention the honey it isso delicious im fixing to make me one one graham crackers yummyThis is an excellent tasting peanut butter that tastes of honey and peanuts.I Highly recommend.
Los Angeles, CA
If you buy this for your kids, trust me the will love it and will love you for buy it to them. If you compare this with the Hershey you will prefer this.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I only use honey roasted peanut butter and when I saw there was a 100% natural I was excited to try. The biggest thing I was nervous about was that it would taste drastically different, but it didn’t it still had the same great taste and worked just as good with our smoothies as the regular honey roasted peanut butter.
New Hartford, CT
My favorite peanut butter is PETER PAN CREAMY HONEY NUT ROASTED. It is so great tasting and loaded with protein AND honey is an antioxidant to boot.
Peter Pan 100% Natural Creamy Honey Roast Peanut Butter 16.3oz uploaded by Dina S.
I can eat my weight in peanut butter. I love it especially Peter Pan. I spread it on celery, apples, chocolate graham crackers, and add it to my protein shakes. I can of course just eat it from the jar.  Love the taste of Peter Pan Peanut Butter, and the Honey Roasted version is wonderful.
Albuquerque, NM
Yummy! My favorite peanut butter! It's perfect for just spreading on toast! Definitely a great go to for peanut butter!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles, CA