Peter Lamas Naturals Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser uploaded by Emily E.Peter Lamas Naturals Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser uploaded by Jill E.

BY PETER LAMAS

The PETER LAMAS Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser invigorates skin with a potent fusion of natural ingredients. A purifying blend of Chamomile, Coconut and Alba Bark combine to create a rich lather that locks-in moisture while Wheat Protein smoothes and strengthens skin. Vitamin C and Beta Carotene work to detoxify, protect and energize, giving you softer, younger-looking skin. Vitamin C - Helps stimulate collagen production and increase skin's elasticity for younger, fresh-feeling skin. Beta Carotene - A powerful antioxidant that helps detoxify skin to prevent oil buildup and breakouts. Wheat Protein - Fortifies skin with nourishing proteins to defend skin against damage and increase its resilience. Chamomile - Soothes dry, irritated skin. USAGE: Apply Peter Lamas Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser to wet skin and massage over face. Can also be used as a body wash. Rinse well with warm water. For best results, alternate with Peter Lamas Naturals Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub. see more...

Maddie S.
Oswego, IL
This product is a little bit pricy but it definitely is worth it. It gets deep into the pores and really pulls out any gunk that may be stuck. I’ve used this product countless times and would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to anyone with any type of skin becuase it’s all natural and safe for everyone!!
Chelsie L.
Absolutely obsessed with this stuff. Works so well. I use it with my Foreo Luna play & my skin looks & feels amazing! Officially my favorite facial cleanser at the moment. It's thicker then I thought it would be & only takes a little bit to lather up the whole face. There's also a light but really nice citrus scent. My face never feels as clean & my skin never feels as smooth as it does after using this cleanser. Amazing. Pricey, but completely worth it.
Katrina M.
This cleanser worked great on my sensitive skin. It was very light in scent and did not dry my skin out. While it is strong in the fact that it can remove your heaviest makeup and oil buildup from your greasiest skin days, it is still very gentle on sensitive skin. I would highly recommend and will be purchasing again.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I received a sample size of this and it has been great for my skin! It has a nice citrus scent and leaves my skin clean by not tight like some cleansers do. It's very expensive so I don't know if I'll be buying it.
Emily E.
Stockton, CA
Received a travel size of this in an Ipsy bag. Never had heard of the company before. I loved this product. Very little goes a long + the smell is amazing! I preferred to use this in the am just because the smell of citrus is a great mood booster for me in the morning.

Pros: very little product needed, smell, texture, lather, clean feeling post use.

Cons: apparently very expensive to buy.
Jenna H.
Such a great cleanser with a great orange scent. It went on thicker so it really creamed up well. My face had a nice glow after use so I am a fan! It is a good value because a little goes a long way so you don't have to worry about going through it quickly.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I use this almost everyday!! I love how my hands and body feels when I put some on.. It smells amazing and it really makes my Body and hands very soft.. Love it!
Pearl C.
HASTINGS, NE
The reason I love this stuff so much is because a little goes a long way and it makes my face feel so soft. After using this for a few days my face started looking better
Isabella R.
I got a sample of this stuff in my ipsy bag and I absolutely loved it. It made my skin soft and was easy enough that it didn't bother my skin
Jennifer G.
Has a amazing smell. It does a great job. Removes all of my makeup and makes my face feel soft and healthy

Amazon