BY LAMAS #62 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Get the gorgeous, healthy, full lashes you've always wanted with the Peter Lamas Lash Masque. This natural lash builder and fortifying treatment coats lashes in luxurious emollients, strengtheners and conditioners, making even the most delicate, fine lashes stronger and healthier, glossy and full, helping prevent lash breakage which women commonly experience. Lash Masque also darkens lashes with non-irritating, all-natural color. The beneficial formula provides lash definition without the stiff, clumpy look of conventional mascaras. Our breakthrough formula is not only an incredible treatment for the lashes, but also functions as a natural eyelash tint and brow definer. Fortified with Biotin to improve growth and thickness. Exotic Plantago Lanceolata Leaf , Chicory and Walnut Shell naturally darkens lashes. Oat Protein strengthens lashes, Penetrates hair shaft with Panthenol to repair damaged lashes. Improves moisture and shine with Vitamin A Palmitate. Can be used as a base for mascara or in place of mascara. Makes a great eyebrow filler. Long-lasting formula won't dry out in the tube. Won't flake or smudge. 100% Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free and Petrochemical-free. USAGE: Sweep Lash Masque from root to tip to grasp each lash and coat from every angle. Continue building lashes until you reach your desired look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess K.
Mountain Top, PA
I am such a huge fan of mascara I have tried so many but this is my favorite I have used this product multiplayer times and I enjoy it. My eye color is blue/green and they really popped with this mascara.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Love this, really makes my lashes look bigger and fuller. I do recommend this item. I have actually bought this item over and over again.
Valerie H.
Rosharon, TX
I really love this mascara.... My eye lashes are more longer and I love that there isn't any clumps....
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This really builds your eyelashes, allowing them to stand and been seen more visibly.
Aline S.
São Paulo
I am extremely passionate about cilia mask , they leave us with the most elegant , sensual look , the more beautiful look, speak seriously what woman live without ! It's just too much ! I Particularly not live without !
Margarita D.
I wanted a new mascara, is this a good mascara?
Margarita D.
I wanted a new mascara, is this a good mascara?