BY PETER LAMAS

For Healthier Hair with Brilliant Shine Protects Hair from Sun Pollution 2 Guards Against Color Fading 3 Contains Natural Botanicals Peter Lamas combines the best of nature and science, bringing you professional salon quality hair care. Our vitamin-rich Bamboo Nectar Shine Enhancing Conditioner nourishes and protects your hair with certified organic botanicals, vitamins and amino acids. Bamboo - a naturally-reparative ingredient - helps mend dry, damaged locks and boost hair s shin. Bamboo Silica helps improve hair s elasticity while Bamboo Nectar coats each strand with nourishing moisture, giving you healthier, more resilient hair. Bamboo Nectar Shine Enhancing Conditioner is fortified with Bamboo to help restore hair s health and increase hair s flexability. Panthenol and Bamboo Silica help strengthen locks, improve its elasticity and protect hair from damage while a blen see more...

• I have frizzy but very curly hair, will it weigh down my curls? 3 Answers
  • Is recommende??3 Answers
  • I have dry and frizzy hair, does anyone Recommend? 4 Answers
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and is great for moisturizing dry hair! Try it. I have used it and I will use it again
Ximena E.
Ximena E.
Chula Vista, CA
Best conditioner ever I have curly hair and it so helped me this product is affordable and awesome it's safe for color treated hair it doesn't damage it al all if you buy this product you'll se extremely satisfied
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it makes my hair nice, soft and shines it's best for a dry scalp it works well and smells great
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Shared this product with my boss! Big hit, she went on line and ordered it. Loves it and loves me for sharing!
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Really really great for dull hair. Highly recommend this. You will not regret it!
Nena L.
Nena L.
I Love love love love love this product a friend of mine highly recommended this to me now this is my go to.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Hobart
I love this product so so much. This item is safe for coloured hair and it also makes your hair feel so so healthy, this product has never failed to disappoint me I love it so so so much! I 100% recommend this item!
Sheridan L.
Sheridan L.
This is and amazing product as I could really see a difference when switching to it from my last conditioner, I recommend this for people with a dry scalp as the conditioner help mostly moisturise your hair
Anahita Y.
Anahita Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the best to liven up super dull hair! I had dull and frizzy hair because it got damaged from highlights, but after using this product my hair is back to it's normal wavy self! I totally reccommend this product!
marisela v.
marisela v.
Escondido, CA
Does this actually work?
shannan r.
shannan r.
I have dry and frizzy hair, does anyone Recommend?
pau 0.
pau 0.
chile santiago colina
Is recommende??
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have frizzy but very curly hair, will it weigh down my curls?
Samantha L.