BY PETER LAMAS

* For Frizzy, Unruly, Coarse Hair Contains Certified Organic Botanicals. Certified organics by QAI. Paraben-free Guards against color fading Provides smooth, frizz-free hair Provides silky texture and eliminnates fly-aways  Cruelty-free Peter Lamas combines the best of nature and science, bringing you professional salon quality hair care.  Our botanically-rich Avocado Olive Ultra Smoothing Conditioner nourishes and protects your hair with certified organic botanicals, vitamins, and amino acids Avocado-nature s moisturizer and smoother-helps condition, detangle, fortify, and tame curly/frizzy hard-to-manage hair.  Hair becomes incredibly silky, smooth, glossy, and calm while maintaining vibrant color.  Avocado olive ultra smoothing conditioner is infused with olive oil and olive leaf extract, which deliciously coats the hair and brings out the shi see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sky F.
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
It's smells so good ! It really makes my hair look healthy you just have to apply a gentle amount you can't add to much or your hair will get a little oily but I was not disappointed at all it's a must get to make your hair healthy again
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olive Ultra Smoothing conditioner is perfect for my dry curly hair. I recommend to people with dry hair.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product regrowing my hair back out makes it smoothr. The product very helpful
Charlotte , NC
I am very interested in getting this product, can't wait until I get it. I would like to get more of the product not just this one.
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
Good for your hair if it's been damage many times makes your hair soft and shiny and also helps the hair growth
Aayesha S.
Aayesha S.
Honestly see the ingredient thy involvd in product olive n avocado whch is really amazing for your hair
khan s.
khan s.
mumbai
work quit nicely ...it does what it says highly recommended
product for anybody out there
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cape Town
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent for damaged hair.

I had severly danaged hair from over bleaching and i trued many products to help my hair but did not work as effective. But when i tried this product, i stared to see a difference in the first wash. It repaired my hajr significantly and it left it looking healthy, shiny and soft.
Natalia L.
Natalia L.
León
I would recive it because i need it. It seems good and cool and it smells delicious. I wanna it!
Charlotte , NC
Who is using this product now?