BY PETER COPPOLA

Argan oil conditioner is instantly absorbed into the hair shaft. This rich formula moisturizes leaving even the most damaged hair feeling hydrated and healthy. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Peter Coppola and are not a licensed retailer of Peter Coppola. Peter Coppola guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Peter Coppola product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Beth B.
San Antonio, TX
Peter Coppola's argan oil shampoo and conditioner are my absolute favorite hair products! It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and silky! I buy it from CVS for about $15 per big bottle.
I've used many shampoos and conditioning products, including "Biolage" , "It's a 10", Nexium, "Paul Mitchell" and other really great brands, but Peter Coppola is the best one I've used, by far!!
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
This smells so good. It's a good product for thicker hair. My daughter uses it and it great with dry damaged hair. I have thinner hair and it tends to make my hair a little greasy. I use this after I color my hair to help it from getting to dried out.
Cheyenne M.
From dying my hair a lot my hair was very dry and brittle so I wanted to try something with Argan oil. This was the best decision ever it smells amazing, my hair feels and looks so much better.
It was too expensive and it lasts awhile.
Cynthia S.
This is without a doubt my favorite conditioner ever! Leaves my hair feeling very soft and manageable. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nicole G.
Jersey City, NJ
Perfect for damaged hair. This product really restores your hair back to a silky baby soft feel
Vitória C.
Eh que eu não tenho mais de um amigo meu, mas o que eu não tenho mais de um amigo meu, mas o que eu possa te mando de uma pessoa muito mais do que eu possa te mando de um dia,
Grace N.
This conditioner helped my hair so much since I have dyed it. My hair used to be dry and brittle but now it is healthy