BY PETEDGE

Zack & Zoey 3 Way Nylon Dog Coupler The Zack & Zoey 3 Way Nylon Dog Coupler enables you to walk three dogs efficiently and conveniently on one lead. It is constructed from durable nylon with heavy-duty, nickel-plated swivel snaps. The coupler coordinates with nylon collars and leads. Product Features: Coupler allows two dogs to be walked together conveniently on one lead. It features heavy duty nickel plated swivel snaps. Item Specifications: Size: 4In 12In 24In Color/Flavor: Bluebird Jet Black Nautical Royal Blue Raspberry Sorbet Tomato Red Dimensions: 4" x 3/8" 12" x 5/8" 24" x 5/8" Includes: Hangtag see more...

• Do they have any for 2 dogs?? And, does this make it easier to wa...1 Answers
  • Do your dogs get tangled up easily using this? 1 Answers
  • Can I use this with cats? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jeannette T.
Stockton, CA
When I had my huskies and my mom's dog it was easier for me to walk them, they did NOT get tangled at all! then my dog got a hold of it and chewed it up so yeah.. still loved it though!
Griffin S.
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
I love this collar. The idea is amazing. I would only change one thing. I would like the three separating collars to be longer so my three dogs can spread out more instead of them all being to cramped together. Love this product!! You should totally get this product.
Jany I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have one with 2. It's great to take your dogs out and not get caught up in the middle of 2+ leashes. It's also nice when you take them out with you to have as well.
Linda B.
Toronto, ON
I bought this but in two way leash and it's so convenient .. the dogs are comfortable and then you have a free hand when your walking the pups!
Daniela Z.
Chesterfield , Derbyshire
This is great for dog walkers or if you have more than one dog. It is quite strong too , therefore , big dogs and little dogs can use this .
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
I would suggest this for people who are dog walkers. It's great and durable. So you don't need more than one leash.
Lissy C.
Is this product helpful if you have different size dogs
J M.
Can I use this with cats?
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
Do your dogs get tangled up easily using this?
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do they have any for 2 dogs?? And, does this make it easier to walk them . My doggies like moving a lot! Would this make it easier?
Renee W.
Tukwila, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anyone have this? How well does it work do your dogs still get tangled up?