BY PETEDGE #60 in Cat Accessories

Display with our coordinating Zack & Zoey Nylon Collars and Leads for dogs. Long-lasting nylon cat harnesses combine style with safety Harnesses are fully adjustable to fit cats securely Allow for easy handling and walking of cats Coordinates with our Savvy Tabby Nylon Collars and Leads Each includes a hangtag Color - Nautical Blue 3/8 W in. Cat Harnesses adjust to fit chests 12 -16 in. see more...

Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
Oh no my cat hates this thing! It is like he forgot to walk as soon as I put it on him. I thought it would be a good idea to get him one for our walks around the yard but Arnold falls over as soon as I put it on him.
Erlinn E.
lic
I would not recommend anyone get this for their cat, they like to be free. My cat did not enjoy having this on one bit
Rocío B.
Buenos Aires
I dont know how people do to put this on their cats, for mines this is a real loss of money, it's enough to put this on them and they seem to be possessed, in a way it is understandable cats are totally different from dogs and when they are hold like this they simply feel overwhelmed
Megan R.
Colts neck, NJ
How large a cat does this actually fit?