BY PETEDGE

Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo is easy to use smells great and the clean scent lasts for weeks! Helps prevent mats and gives coat a bright sheen Natural pH-balanced formula Reduces mats and tangles for easier comb-outs Gallon and larger dilute 7:1 Available in four cost-saving convenient sizes - 17 oz. 1 Gallon 2.5 Gallon 5 GallonTop Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo is formulated with conditioners to give coats a bright sheen and help stop mats and tangles. Formulated to match the natural pH-balance of pets coat and skin. Safe for puppies and kittens over 6 weeks old. They get the dogs clean. They leave a good smell. They rinse out and the price is right. Weve been using them for years! Brenda TiemanKathys Dog GroomingBaltimore MD See the Safety and Instructions tabs for more product details. see more...

Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Really love the shampoo and smell great and I bought from per supplies and my pet really enjoy this and I recommend to everyone,great value and real affordable. I do recommend to dog owners to get for
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
All of the top performance products really do perform at the top of the class. They all smell fantastic and do wonders for dog's coat and skin. You can dilute the gallons down and they last forever at the normal mixing ratio. Amazing products
Megan I.
West chazy
My boyfriends mom is a groomer and she really doesn't like this soap. It doesn't leave a nice smell and causes more dandruff. I wouldn't recommend it on your dog.
jennifer s.
Great long lasting fresh and clean smell! we live right on a river and have a pond...my dogs often jump in and then smell like fish. I buy thus by the gallon!
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
The groomer I went to used this and it made my dog smell amazing. It didn't bother her or make her skin itch. Has natural ingredients nothing harmful
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
This shampoo was what we used when I worked as a dog groomer left the dogs smelling great the people that came in where always satisfied.
Sarah T.
Medina, OH
I used to groom dogs and used this shampoo on the dogs at my school and it smells so good and leaves the dogs so clean!
Georgina R.
Bought it for my dog who gets many rashes and scratches all day long, she has been scratching less and smells nice
Michelle G.
Rye Brook, NY
This leaves my pup smelling great! Definitely worth purchasing if you have a pet that likes to get muddy like mine!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Wonderful product, esp for older dogs that tend to have drier skin. I recommend this Shampoo to all dog owners.
dianne m.
Is it exspensive ?
Meghan L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Will this make my dog smell less like a dog?
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
Where can you buy this?
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this leave dogs furry smelling good ?
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Where can I buy this at?