BY PETEDGE #8 in Pet First Aid

PRQ1104: Features: -Dog bowl-No more overturned food with this no-tip stainless steel bowls-Removable rubber non-skid ring, rust resistant, and of course - chew resistant. Options: -Available in 16 oz, 24oz. and 32 oz. sizes. see more...

Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I use the smallest version of these for my cat's food, and they're great. Before I got these, she could turn over her food bowl and make a mess. No problems at all since I bought these. Easy to clean and very affordable.
Alexandria B.
I use this as a water bowl and it doesn't tip over like typical bowls makes my life easier and since the edges are round it makes it impossible for my dog to pick it up and carry it around the house which is something she less to do.
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
Have these for our dog and they're great. Holds the right amount of food, they don't tip, but he's still able to push them around with ease. He's a big dog, though, so that may be why. Only con is that the rubber came off after about 4 months, so now we just have metal bowls.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
This is awesome. Basically with a regular bowl the dog will push the bowl all around the room but this just stays in one spot it's perfect. Now you don't have to clean up after ur dog anymore.
ashley E.
Houston, Tx
This is a good dog bowl especially if you have a dog like mines where they like to pick up their bowl and move it to eat somewhere else. It won't damage to easy and it stays put
kendra b.
Lisbon, ME
These things are awesome! we use these bowls in the cat kennels in the shelter i worked at! the cats love them and it makes it so they cant flip over there water bowls and make a huge mess!
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love the non skid bowls, because our house is completely wood floors. It stays put and holds the right amount of food. Both of our dogs love them.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
AWESOME!!!!! Even my mini pig can't tip it!!!! I know I need to say more about this product, but what else can I say, it's awesome and it cleans easily!
Stephanie S.
Miller, MO
Love the fact that this bowl won't tip over. If you have an enthusiastic eater or drinker, this bowl is perfect!
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
Yes I love this bowl it does not slide around. my dog is messy but this stays in place. I would recommend