BY PETEDGE #8 in Pet First Aid

PRQ1104: Features: -Dog bowl-No more overturned food with this no-tip stainless steel bowls-Removable rubber non-skid ring, rust resistant, and of course - chew resistant. Options: -Available in 16 oz, 24oz. and 32 oz. sizes. see more...

Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
I use this as a water bowl and it doesn't tip over like typical bowls makes my life easier and since the edges are round it makes it impossible for my dog to pick it up and carry it around the house which is something she less to do.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I use the smallest version of these for my cat's food, and they're great. Before I got these, she could turn over her food bowl and make a mess. No problems at all since I bought these. Easy to clean and very affordable.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a simple bowl with a non skid rubber stopper on the bottom but for a dog it helps so that they don't have to chase around their food bowl.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Pet Lover Expert
These are good my pup. They're in a good price range and don't flip over easily. They've lasted a long time.
Ingrid H.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
This thing is amazing!!
Keeps my cats *yes I'm using it for kitties*
Keeps them from sliding it around and making noise..
ashley E.
ashley E.
Houston, Tx
This is a good dog bowl especially if you have a dog like mines where they like to pick up their bowl and move it to eat somewhere else. It won't damage to easy and it stays put
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love the non skid bowls, because our house is completely wood floors. It stays put and holds the right amount of food. Both of our dogs love them.
kendra b.
kendra b.
Lisbon, ME
These things are awesome! we use these bowls in the cat kennels in the shelter i worked at! the cats love them and it makes it so they cant flip over there water bowls and make a huge mess!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
Perfect for my puppy who likes to kick his bowl around! stops him from moving it and spilling all his food everyday
Esther H.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
AWESOME!!!!! Even my mini pig can't tip it!!!! I know I need to say more about this product, but what else can I say, it's awesome and it cleans easily!