Pete And Gerry's Organic Eggs Fresh Grade AA Extra Large - 6 CT uploaded by Olecika R.

BY PETE AND GERRY'S

Pete and Gerry's Extra Large Fresh Grade AA Organic Eggs.
No pesticides.
Cage free.
No antibiotics.
Omega 3.
Each egg contains 200mg of omega 3.
USDA organic.
Small family farms.
Health grows here.
Certified* humane.
Raised & handled. see more...

• Do these taste different than regular non-organic eggs?1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 1 Answers
Chelsea G.
I really like this brand of eggs. I am very into making sure that animals are treated ethically and this is a brand that I have come to trust. I love that they’re organic and they definitely taste better than most eggs out there. My only qualm is that I wish that they didn’t use plastic packaging.
dorothy l.
Normalville, PA
I get eggs from the chicken lady. Once in awhile she does not have them so I need to buy some from the grocery store. These eggs are more expensive than regular eggs at the store, but lots of times they are on sale and you can find coupons for them. I think they taste better than other store eggs, so cheap store eggs can have a rubber like texture.
KaylA D.
They cost a little more of course because they are organic but if you don't mind spending a extra buck or two on a better egg I would recommend I always try to buy organic or cagefree is I'd recommend
Monique P.
These are the best organic eggs I've tasted! So fresh and delicious! The yolk is usually a bright orange which is great!!! As close to getting eggs straight from the farm
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I like these eggs because they are organic. They taste just like regular eggs but it's good to know that there aren't any growth hormones used on them or any of that unnecessary junk.
Fleurty l.
Jefferson, LA
When I do buy store bought eggs instead of at the farmers market, this is the only brand I'll purchase. High quality, clean processing, and delicious.
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
I'm trying to switch to organic, and these eggs taste just like the regular ones, way to go!
Natalia L.
villiers sur marne
Organic eggs
I love my morning with organic eggs, by this eggs contain a lot of mineral resources and vitamins
#influencers
#influensterfr
#mymorningfood
#loveeggs
#timetocook
Olecika R.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Purchased at: Walmart
I f I can go for organic I always do it. Organic eggs, vegetables are my number one choise. It's healthy and tasty.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
Do these taste different than regular non-organic eggs?
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase these?