Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPetcurean
Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6 Lb

Petcurean Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6 Lb

by Petcurean

Petcurean Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Dog FoodPetcurean Now Fresh Adult Recipe dog food is a grain and gluten free dry dog food recipe made with fresh turkey, salmon and duck, and omega 3 & 6 oils from coconuts and canola. Features wholesome...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petcurean Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6 Lb!
Frankie H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best dog food we’ve ever had for our dog. They have smaller kibble sizes so it’s easier for her to eat. She loves the flavors and we love the healthy ingredients! Definitely would recommend to anyone who truly loves their dog babies!
mohsina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Petcurean Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6 Lb uploaded by mohsina S.
My cat ate this food without vomiting (she's picky) for about 5 years, we just changed up recently because she's 11 now and needs digestive health food but overall she loves it.
Maria L.
Calgary, AB
Based on the ingredients and recommendations from the pet store, I believe this is a high quality product. Unfortunately, it wasn’t interesting enough to keep my dog’s attention. I don’t think this was the kibble’s fault though. My dog is just a picky eater.
Karen H.
KITCHENER, ON
Ever since we swapped to this brand, my dogs coat is so soft and shiny, she is losing less fur too. She loves the flavour, the ingredients are incredible, I feel great about giving this to my pets. I would 100% recommend it! make the switch!
Olive S.
Victoria, BC
Doggo’s love this food! I do find their BM can be quite hard though. I have to add pumpkin or give them sweet potato treats to compensate. Still, they are healthy, happy and that’s what we want!

Looking for your answer?