Pets & AnimalsCatPetcurean
Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 Lb

Petcurean Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 Lb

by Petcurean

Petcurean Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Cat FoodPetcurean Now Fresh Adult Recipe cat food is a grain and gluten free dry cat food recipe made with fresh turkey, salmon and duck, and omega 3 & 6 oils from coconuts and canola. Features wholesome...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petcurean Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 Lb!
Stacy Z.
Cat loves this. We Normally is the girl version but we have use this when we couldn’t find the others.
Jessie D.
Timmins, ON
My cats absolutely love this food! One of them is a very picky eater and she is obsessed with it, so that says a lot. It made their coats look healthy and shiny. I highly recommend this food for cats!
Karen H.
KITCHENER, ON
My cat is loving this. The person recommended it for her to lose weight, and it’s been working! Her coat is also shinier, she’s more vocal and seems healthier. The ingredients are phenomenal! Wouldn’t change a thing.

Looking for your answer?