Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPetcurean
Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats

For cats who “shouldn’t eat this and can’t eat that”. Our GO! SENSITIVITIES recipes were created for pets with specific dietary needs. But all cats will love them! Carefully prepared with all the nutrients your cat requires including premium quality cage-free duck which provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.

This recipe also features:

• Premium quality cage-free duck as a single poultry protein source
  • Cranberries with antioxidants to support immune system function & support urinary tract health
  • Pumpkin to support good digestion
  • Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
  • Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
  • Taurine to aid vision and heart function
  • 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
  • Grain & gluten free recipe

Available in 6.4oz (182g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petcurean Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
My cats love the Grain Free Duck Pâte. They finished the whole box. I gave it to them as a food topper. I have two cats, so I thought I'd go through these boxes after one meal. I can get three meals out of these, with just one spoonful each. I love that these are re-closable. I'll have to buy some more for my fur babies because they are obsessed.
Kimberly C.
Marion, SC
Petcurean Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats uploaded by Kimberly C.
My cat, Sugar, is 8 years old. He absolutely loved this!! As he’s gotten older he has issues biting hard cat food, and since this was soft and wet he had no problems. I also loved that you could close the little box back up and stick it in the refrigerator!
Heather H.
Toledo, OR
Petcurean Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats uploaded by Heather H.
I sell this brand at the pet food store I've worked for, for the last four years, when it comes to ingredients, it's the best thing I've ever found for my fur babies! They have the softest, shining fur. I tell EVERYONE the need to switch to Petcurean. 10/10 definitely! Petcurean Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Petcurean Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats uploaded by Jessica N.
My cats loved every flavor of this food, they couldn't get enough. my male cat loved this duck pate but my female cat liked the salmon pate better (she's picky and usually only will eat salmon and tuna flavored wet food) but these little go solutions packs were a hit with my babies, will definitely have to buy them more. I highly recommend this wet food and the brand.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Petcurean Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats uploaded by Tracy C.
Go! Solutions Pet food sensitivities Limited Ingredients Grain free Duck Pate is pretty awesome , yes animals have sensitivities to. Because not all cats are the same this company offers a great variety that cats love!! My cat Zorro loves this food , he has tried 3 different kinds and loves them all! I love the recloseableI tetra paks and that there's real ingredients in his food .I would buy this pet food .I definitely recommend this pet food to all families with pets!!
Jami J.
My cat loved the Go! Solutions! We have never tried this brand before and usually use friskies brand which he still loves as.well. Will definately get this kind when i find some around here but will also still get his other kind too! Glad we got to try this brand of product!
Katie B.
Muskegon, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat really enjoyed this food. She didn’t care for pate but, she still ate every bit!
Delilah W.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Petcurean Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats uploaded by Delilah W.
I love that my cat kept going back to his bowl to eat, it let me know he really enjoyed this brand. I love the small, compact size(easy storage). Even the ease of opening & storing was great! I was blown away by how much food was inside. Though the price isn’t usually what I pay for my cats regular food, after this experience I’m looking to switch it up for him. He’s an older cat & it’s important to give him good healthy options.
Erica B.
Parrish, FL
Petcurean Go! Solutions Sensitivities Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pate for Cats uploaded by Erica B.
This was my 3 kitties second favorite flavor of the products we were given to try. They gobbled this up so fast I will definitely need to buy more.
Brittany E.
I was wondering how my cats would like this flavor since they’ve never had duck before. They were a bit hesitant at first but after the first bite they were HOOKED! There is quite a bit of product, so even though I separated it out for three cats, there was enough left over for them to have two helpings each! I received this product for free from Go! Solutions and Influenster to review. All opinions are my own.

Looking for your answer?