Pets & AnimalsDog SuppliesDog FoodPetcurean
Go! Sensitivity and Shine Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food

Petcurean Go! Sensitivity and Shine Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food

by Petcurean

Keep meal time gentle with Go Sensitivity and Shine Grain Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food. This formula is an easy kibble for your dog to crunch on, made with lentils as a carbohydrate source instead of any grains or potatoes. The ingredients are a line-up of health and nutrition, making this recipe a piece of cake to digest especially if he/she has food allergies and/or sensitivities. Go Sensitivity and Shine Grain Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food is formulated to keep your dogs health and digestion in line!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petcurean Go! Sensitivity and Shine Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food!
Alicia A.
Cincinnati, OH
Petcurean Go! Sensitivity and Shine Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food uploaded by Alicia A.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog Zeus loves this product I have been looking for a dog food that helps with his fur and his sensitivity to certain foods I feel the food is worth the price
kate M.
USA
Love this. My dog eats the salmon recipe. It is very gentle on his stomach and his coat is smooth and glossy since he's been on this particular food. Started him on it a year ago and not planning on changing it anytime soon. I love the fact that it has limited ingredients. Worth the pricetag.
Marie N.
Regina, SK
Our dog is not a huge fan of dry dog food but she loves this. She eats it as soon as we give it to her and eats every bite!
Kelsey L.
North york, ON
My service dog has done really well on this food. His coat is shiny and the vet said he looks very healthy. We tried a few other brands but this is our favorite grain free formula.
Nicole G.
Calgary, AB
My dog loves this type of food. He seems to like most of the flavours available and he is normally a bit picky. He also likes their wet food.
Tori L.
Calgary, AB
I LOVE this brand. I put a lot of research into which dog food to use for my pup and I’m so happy I chose this one. Grain free which is awesome. I always get compliments on her coat for how shiny it is and I trust the ingredients in this food. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?