Petcurean Go! Dry Dog Food, Natural Chicken, Fruit and Vegetable Formula, 25 Pound Bag

BY PETCUREAN

Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
If you want a higher rated dog food your pet will eat, this is it! It has great ingredients, and comes in different flavors so you can switch things up. This was so good I could use the kibbles as treats for training. Also available are foods for different life stages of your dog, grain free, and canned versions.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Favorite food for my beloved pet. Great especially because he doesn't eat any other brand except for this one. Great that is affordable and easy to find. Would definitely recommend to anyone that cares about their dogs.
Hillary C.
My puppy loves this! Have been feeding it to her for around 6 months and I tried changing it, but wouldn't eat other ones
Blah B.
Great dog food. The vet recommends this brand. Quality ingredients. And my dogs seem to enjoy it as well.
Gir B.
Pretty ecpensive and my dog wont even eat it. Gave it three stars because the advertising got me.
Aimee C.
Sherwood Park, AK
Feed this to my puppy. The closet thing to a raw food diet that is completely cooked. Affordable and quality ingredients, I recommend to anyone who’s getting an animal or looking to switch foods.
Kyla T.
Kelowna
Our border collie has a very sensitive tummy, GO is the only brand of dog food that we have found that works for him. Because there aren't so many fillers he doesn't need 3 cups a day. A bag is reasonably priced at $65, and that lasts is almost a full month!
Valhalla D.
Millbrook , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves the taste, and I love that it’s high in protein and made in Canada! The price is great too, she seems to eat less since there is more protein and less filler in this food, so that makes up for any extra cost!
Hailey A.
My dog goes nuts over this stuff. We try other products all the time but he never seems to really like them as much. It's not too expensive either, making it a easy to grab and go whenever I'm in need of more.
Stephanie P.
This has been the best food for my cockapoo. He needs a low ingredient diet and after a lot of trial and error this brand has never been a problem
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this good dog food? Will my dog like it?
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog with a sensitive stomach?
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?
Shelly O.
Does this food make the coat shiney or soft or anything?
Skeye N.
Is this any good for puppy's