Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPetcurean
Go! Daily Defence Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6 Lb

Petcurean Go! Daily Defence Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6 Lb

by Petcurean

Petcurean Go! Daily Defence Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food Petcurean Go! Daily Defense Lamb Meal Recipe is made with real lamb and de-boned lamb. Recipe also features fruits, veggies, and essential omega oils. Does not contain by-product meals, added...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petcurean Go! Daily Defence Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6 Lb!
Lisa P.
Leduc County, AB
Petcurean Go! Daily Defence Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6 Lb uploaded by Lisa P.
My dude loves this product, he has so many allergies. So this is my go to and the price is awesome!
Stephanie G.
Regina
My dog has a HUGE list of food allergies and I search for MONTHS for a dog food he could have (one allergy is a severe reaction to green peas.... Which is in everything!). I was SO happy when I found this go solutions lamb recipe. It is the only food I have found that he will not have a major reaction to.

Looking for your answer?