BY PETCO

Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
Petco is an expensive store but they have every item needed for my dog. You have to do what is needed for your pooch. If you’re a rewards meme you get coupons sometimes. I wish they would improve that because I spend $48 on dog food every 2-3 months I get a $5 once a year OR I get coupon for something I NEVER purchase. So Petco get it together!!! Dog food cost TOO much for no discount.
Sydney B.
Petco is such a cute store and I like it so much more than petsmart because it's less expensive and I feel like they're much nicer in petco but that's just what I think with the ones around where I love I do like both the stores though but I'd rather go to petco it's a really cute store and I buy my pet stuff there all the time and my pet loves going there.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Petal is a good store for if your pet needs a specific brand and type of food, like my cat. They also offer supplements for animals as well (contact your vet to see if it is okay first), which can be helpful if your cat/dog has some sort of chronic condition. I do like this store, but I don't think they're that great for actually buying pets from, at least not in my area. The employees are not passionate about the rats, reptiles, and fish in store and hey often seem neglected. I can't help but feel bad for them... I would recommend petco for pet supplies, but please don't buy their animals. Buy from someone like an independent breeder that actually cares about them.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love petco. They have everything you could possibly need for a new pet that youre just bringing home or planning to bring home or even rescuing to every thing you need to upkeep your pet and their happiness. They have everything you need for all types of pets from the most common dogs and cats to the more unique lizards, frogs and birds. I purchased all of my unique pets from petco and they had everything i needed to care for them.
Their online store makes it easy to buy the thinga I need when I'm so busy I can't get to their store. They have the best prices, sales, coupons and fast shipping that isnt overpriced. Their customer service is amazing and their charity work makes supporting them something I want to do.
I totally and unequivocally recommend.
abbey r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Petco.com is great. Makes getting what I need for my pets so easy, and its delivered to my house. I like that I can find things online that I cant always find in store, and they still honor coupons or discounts that the store is using too. Its great and I will continue to get things for my fur babies.
Montana H.
Redding
Petco is a great place when it comes to shopping for a new puppy or a treat for your dog. I enjoy their large selections of collars and leashes that fit my dog comfortable. As well their large selections on treats. Either online or in store there is sure something that you will enjoy.
Lauren L.
Clarksville , TN
Petco online site needs some work. I like that it has a pick up in store or home delivery option but really what annoys me is that such a huge brand doesn’t have an app? Like it would make my life so much easier to have a mobile friendly interface and I would order online more often if they had the option. Also I look at things in store for big purchases because 90% of the time the item I want is half price online so I’ll purchase online after I see and feel the product in store. Sucks that they don’t have the same pricing in store as online. Doesn’t make sense.
Brianda S.
La Puente, CA
I’ve placed so many orders for all my pets. The items come fast, cons are know your sizes for pets because some items sizes ranger different than others. Pros is in store returns. I keep shopping here and enjoy the great deals I find. There’s usually always a coupon circulating too!
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
I’ve been to them for grooming and I went to several locations if theirs and such a horrible experience always mess up my baby and they always give me an excuse on why they did a half job but petsmart does her grooming now and they are amazing well trained don’t like petco grooming
Brittany O.
San Jose , CA
Not bad but there is better prices out there and the stores hate price matching , one store told me they don’t price match online anymore? Odd considering that’s their competition , had to have them call a physical pet store to confirm their prices and if they had the item in store
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
What's your worst experience here?