Petco
Petco
By Petco
Erin B.
Has anyone ever taken their cat into the store and how did it work out? I worry that it might be too much excitement for one kitty to handle.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
3 years, 2 months ago
Not unless your cat is very leash trained, also could be scared because most pets that go in are dogs and some dogs are cat aggressive
Devin B.
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
I cant say i have. dogs are great there!
Aaren A.
Aaren A.
San Tan Valley, AZ
4 years, 1 month ago
Every time I go to either Petco or Petsmart I bring my cat Marley with me. He is a crowd pleaser since he is a Munchkin cat (midget cat). So I just put his harness on and a leash, set him in the cart with the stuff and we just walk around and he smells things or sees the fish, etc. Its a good outing. Lol. It is a plus though to have your kitty leash trained as I do mine, since he was 8weeks old.
Violet S.
Violet S.
Dale City, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
I haven't taken any of my cats in but all 3 of our cats are indoor cats and only leave the house to go to the vet.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Troutman, NC
4 years, 1 month ago
I love how you are able to take your pet in but however I don't take mine in..some dogs can be very aggressive towards other animals.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Canton, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
I guess it depends on how well behaved your cat is. I would definitely first try leaving him/her in it's carrier to see how they'd react rather than go in with it open.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Columbus, IN
4 years, 1 month ago
Only thing u really have to worry about is how your animal will react with other animals.
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
4 years, 1 month ago
My cat loved it, but she is more like a dog..
Paula K.
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
4 years, 1 month ago
My cat did not like it very well. he freaked out.
Brett S.
Brett S.
4 years, 1 month ago
I took one of my cats and she was terrified. She was on a leash. There was just too much stimulation for my sedate cat!