Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75

Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75" L X 2" W)

BY PETCO

Planet Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Small Animal Chew ToyOur Planet Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Small Animal Chew Toy is great for your small animal. This chew toy is made from all natural, china-fir trees which provides a durable and strong chewing surface that helps wear down growing teeth. This fun chew toy also provides plenty of exercise for your gerbil, hamster, rat or mouse while he or she pushes the wheel around and tries to get the ball inside. The activity this chew toy provides will entertain your pet, relieve stress and boredom too!

Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75
Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75" L X 2" W)
Jake K.
Warwick
We have two hamsters, both of which enjoy playing with this toy. This toy looks great in their habitats and is a blast for them to push around, flip over, and climb on top of. The product appears to be free of any dyes or nasty chemicals. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product for keeping our little furry friends occupied and happy.  Petco Wood Wheel with Ball Chew Toy (2.75" L X 2" W)
Tabatha R.
Vicco, KY
My rat really liked them at first, and it kept him entertained for a while, but he got bored of it and threw it aside after a while so I had to take it out and find something new, sadly. I wish he could’ve taken to them a little while longer. It might be better for animals like a hamster or mouse.
Kenzie C.
Only issue I had with this is how easy It was for my animals to destroy. This was a great price, along with not containing any sketchy ingredients within It. It kept my pets busy for a good amount of time and I have rebought a few times
Brianda S.
La Puente, CA
My rat loves this toy. It catches his attention when I grab it and make the ball roll back and forth. He likes to nibble on the ends. No cons definitely all pros on this toy. It’s affordable, cute, and meets my expectations.
Audrey s.
Zionsville, In
It was a very fun toy for my pet guinea pig. She loved it and try’s to Cary it around everywhere she goes. It wasn’t expensive ether. The only bad thing I️ can say about this product is that after only a few days she had chewed through the entire thing.
Kaylee S.
Orland Park , IL
I like be this chew toy! It keeps my dog busy all day! It entertains her too which I love. One thing I’m scared about is her breaking it and getting hurt. I recommend this chew toy to all the dog lovers.
Autumn B.
Fond du Lac
My Guinea Pigs aren’t big chewers but they love this. I bought it at Petco and I’m sure you could get it at most pet stores. They aren’t expensive so this is a great toy if you’re on a budget. Most rodents would love this.
Rachel F.
Phillipsburg
I love this interactive toy for my rats. It helps keep them busy and great for chewing to keep thier teeth short. They price for it was about 4.99 USD which isn't bad if it lasts for a bit which it did. I buy this toy every 2 months when it's starts to get kinda gross. But my rats always live when they get thier new toy after cleaning cage day!
emma t.
San Jose
My rabbit also loves this toy. It lasted him a fairly long time before he finally chewed through it and got the ball out. It is one of my rabbits favorite chew toys and I would definitely recommend this product.
Briza P.
My rabbit absolutely loved this he chewed it all up he was very happy with his new favorite toy it is usually very picky with his toys but he absolutely loved this from the start definitely need to buy more