BY PETCO

Petco Willow Branch Balls Small Animal ChewsPetco Willow Branch Balls Small Animal Chews are great for hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, gerbils, mice or rats. These willow branch balls help keep your small, furry pet's teeth trim and healthy. Comes with two 3" diameter balls and three 1.5" diameter willow branch balls. see more...

Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love these balls for the cats. They are so cute and my cats love them. They chase them all over the house and lose them and find them and it's like they got new toys all over again. These are sturdy and cute
Devontae B.
My rabbit loves these toys they keep him busy when I’m not home and when he chews threw it there is a surprise in the middle for him to eat.
Shanjida S.
They are really cute but my hamster has no interest in these ball type toys which is a shame... I put food in them to encourage my hamster to try chew it but he's not a big chewer hover if your hamster is a huge chewer, I'll recommend you getting these balls for them!!!