BY PETCO

Petco Willow Branch Balls Small Animal ChewsPetco Willow Branch Balls Small Animal Chews are great for hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, gerbils, mice or rats. These willow branch balls help keep your small, furry pet's teeth trim and healthy. Comes with two 3" diameter balls and three 1.5" diameter willow branch balls. see more...

Crystal D.
Valley Vlg, CA
I buy these for my rats all the time! They last a good while - my three pet rats can play with a single branch ball for up to four months. I also like that there doesn't seem to be any glue holding it together, unlike some of the small wooden toys I've come across.
Sequoyah W.
 My guinea pigs loved these! Not only did they play with them but they are chewed them up. I have no pros or cons with the product other than my boys fighting over the balls (even though it was 3 of them). I would definitely recommend this for other owners of guinea pigs and rabbits too!!
Miranda🍒 C.
Fresno
My rabbit and chinchilla love these, the only downside is that my rabbit is quick to chew one up in a few minutes. Well priced and it's something simple they both enjoy.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love these balls for the cats. They are so cute and my cats love them. They chase them all over the house and lose them and find them and it's like they got new toys all over again. These are sturdy and cute
Shauna S.
Bradley
Lasts a very long time. My guinea pig loves to chew on it and push it around and play with it. Very healthy for a guinea pig or other rodent to chew on.
Devontae B.
My rabbit loves these toys they keep him busy when I’m not home and when he chews threw it there is a surprise in the middle for him to eat.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI
My Guinea pig Ozzy loves these! He likes the different sizes too. He not only likes to push these around but nibble on them as well.
Shanjida S.
They are really cute but my hamster has no interest in these ball type toys which is a shame... I put food in them to encourage my hamster to try chew it but he's not a big chewer hover if your hamster is a huge chewer, I'll recommend you getting these balls for them!!!
Hannah L.
these toys keep my rabbit so occupied, they keep his teeth happy and healthy, defo one of his favourite toys to chew away at!!