Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPetco
Treat Bar Peanut Butter & Strawberry Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 165 lbs

by Petco

The Petco Treat Bar Peanut Butter & Strawberry Duplex Sandwich Creme Dog Cookies are bound to become your pup's new favorite afternoon snack! Two crunchy peanut butter cookies surround creamy strawberry filling for a delectable PB & J-flavored treat for your dog!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petco Treat Bar Peanut Butter & Strawberry Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs!
Miranda J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Petco Treat Bar Peanut Butter & Strawberry Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs uploaded by Miranda J.
My babies loves these treats!!! I use them for when they are learning new tricks or just being good boys! They are offered at a great price!
Caroline M.
Draper, UT
Purchased at: PETCO
Meu cachorro adora, não tive [email protected] experimentar. Mas ela come tudo então deve ser bom.
Epiphany B.
Ridgewood, NY
Whenever we go shopping in Petco these are a must-have for Mars, my 3yr old Chinese Shar Pei. She is selective with her treats but she does love these. They are a good training treat as well.
Corrie P.
Charlotte, NC
My dog loves these treats! They smell good and are actually graded well enough for humans to eat!
Ariana S.
Tampa, FL
My two dogs both love these!! everytime i go to get their food i stop at the little stand and get them some treaties🤗🤗
Cheryl G.
Williamsport, PA
These are probably my dogs favorite. She would do anything for these. I’m pretty sure she thinks they are real.
Kayla R.
San Antonio, TX
Yum yum yum! If my pup knows I have one of these, he’ll follow me around all day. Once he gets it though, gone in seconds! He absolutely loves these!
Samantha B.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves these fun treats, and they are so cute! They don't make her breath smell bad either. I love going to the cart at the end of my visit to pick some of these up.
Nicole C.
North Pole
My pup really likes these!  Makes him happy. Love that petco has these free at checkout. So he can get a special treat!
Amy H.
Cambridge, MA
I like these treats and so does my dog! He loves them and they're a great treat for him. The only thing is, I feel like they are too high in sugar and can upset my dog's stomach if given too many.

Looking for your answer?