Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPetco
Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 165 lbs

Petco Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs

by Petco

The Petco Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Dog Cookies allow you to reward your pup with a tasty sweet treat! These sandwich cookies may look like human-only treats, but they're specially formulated for dogs to enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petco Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs!
Clarissa R.
SA
Petco Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs uploaded by Clarissa R.
Purchased at: PETCO
I have bought these for my dogs about 5 years ago and since then I buy them two out three times a month. They smell like cookies that can be eaten by humans lol!! I have bought the Christmas, Halloween version of them. And they look awesome on my dog cookie shelf. I recommend these 110% for any for baby!! And the price is just right!! Petco Petco Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs
Lashay C.
Portland , OR
Petco Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs uploaded by Lashay C.
My Snickers LOVES these treats . I usually take her with me to Petco so she can pick out her own treats ( she’s very spoiled so she ends up getting two choices of treats ) She will eat these treats In less than a minute. I would definitely recommend these for your pups
Sofe C.
Annapolis, MD
ok maybe this is messed up but are we sure these are for dogs? i ate one because i didnt realize that it was for dogs and i could not tell the difference. is this safe for a pup?
Nathy R.
Irvine, CA
Petco Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs uploaded by Nathy R.
Purchased at: PETCO
Great quality at a great price :) I love that my dog loves them. 10/10 My dog absolutely loves it! I've been looking for a good quality dog treat that's also economical because my pup deserves only the best (that I can afford on my sad college student budget). He's a small, 15lb dachshund-terrier-chihuahua mix and inhales small treats so I worry he'll choke on the ones meant for his size and I'd have to perform the heimlich on the tiny thing. So instead, I bought the Large size which are about the size of his paw and takes him a while to chew through. He loves chewing on things since he's still young so getting this size was perfect. No more inhaling treats, chewing through my stuff, and it keeps him happy.
Mike S.
Petco Treat Bar Duplex Sandwich Creme Cookies Dog Treats, 16.5 lbs uploaded by Mike S.
I can get 16.5 lbs of these human treats for $17. These are not dog treats and they’re the same low quality cookies that humans eat from the local dollar store. If you want to give your dog diabetes these would be a good choice. As a professional dog trainer and behaviorist, I would not recommend these dog treats. It’s quite silly how people have not actually tasted these themselves because you would realize they’re not for animal consumption. I’d save your money on this one people. Lil Dutch Maid Duplex Creme Cookies. Wake up people!
Shaina F.
I have a small poodle mix dog, and he doesn’t prefer hard treats. These were definitely not his favorite. He licked them a few times and moved on. They were super cute for pictures tho! If you have a dog that likes hard treats I’m sure these would be popular, but if you have a dog like mine maybe try a soft treat!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog is addicted to these and will literally growl at you if you take too long to hand one over. They are the equivalent to what I imagine Scooby snacks would be
Samantha R.
Beaumont, TX
All of my dogs go crazy over these sandwich creme cookies. They are soft enough for my older dachshund that has issues with hard treats. We buy them in the tray versus out of their open treat bar. They last a lot longer that way. Definitely a recommended product for dog owners.
Victoria W.
Savannah
My puppy absolutely loves these! He actually savors them a little before completely devouring them and he gets very excited when he sees them come out of the treat bag. They are also an excellent price in Petco!
Amira D.
Tumwater, WA
it was great loved the flavor it was two different cookies in one. my loved ones loved it especially my kids .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...