BY PETCO

The Petco Treat Bar Dog Cookies with Carob Chips are sweet and crunchy snack-time delights! These carob chip cookie treats look and taste like your favorite cookie, but are a safe snack for your furry friend. see more...

Michelle C.
Lakewood, CA
These treats are super cute and almost look like Famous Amous cookies. These aren’t the best for training because it takes my puppy a while to eat, but sometimes i’ll break it up for him and train him like that. My dog loves these treats tho!
Kiwies C.
This is my dog's top favorite treat of all time. They also comes in small bite sized treats as well for training smaller dogs. The best thing about it is you dont have to worry about giving this to your dog since it's carob chips and not chocolate.
Jessica C.
My dog absolutely love these. Every time I go to the store I get these and he eats them super quick and always barks for some more. They’re the best!
Roxanne c.
Albuquerque, NM
My dogs love these carob chips and I think they’re so adorable since they look like chocolate chip cookies!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and pregnant who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.