Petco Treat Bar Chicken Flavored Joint Support Heart Dog Treats, 20 lbs.

by Petco

Our Petco Treat Bar Chicken Flavored Joint Support Heart Dog Treats are a scrumptious way to support joint health in active, adult dogs. The meaty chicken flavor makes this treat irresistible to your furry friend. The crunchy hearts are great for rewarding your pooch. Each bite-size treat is packed with flavor and their bone-hard texture won't leave crumbles in your pocket.

So cute but do they sell these in Canada?
Start your review of Petco Treat Bar Chicken Flavored Joint Support Heart Dog Treats, 20 lbs.!
I didn’t know what my fussy dog would think to these, but he loves them! I don’t buy them too often, maybe a couple times a month as they are only used as treats but I will most certainly keep buying these for a long time. There is no other food my dog likes more than this! #pets #dogs #dogfood
So cute for Valentine’s Day! The only thing to keep in mind is allergies. Your dog can get sick if they are allergic! Other than that, these are so cute!
Ottawa
Purchased at: PETCO
Great training treats. Dog loves them. Big too big so he won’t get fat. Ok price point. Smell is innocuous. Easy to find.
Metepec, Mexico
A la pimienta le encantan las galletas de petco. Además están a muy bien precio y ellos las adoran como premios
My dogs love this treat every single time They hear me pull out the bag they jump around and get excited
Woooooooooooow product is most important to make sure that they are not hungry for my 🐈...............
Ask a question to the Influenster community...