Petco Tennis Balls

Do these balls have a squeaker inside; are they easily destroyed?
I love my dog so much and I think he will enjoy these multi colour tennis balls so where do I get them from ?
How are these tennis balls for heavy chewers?
Start your review of Petco Tennis Balls!
How would you rate this product?
Barbara T.
Leesburg, VA
Petco Tennis Balls uploaded by Barbara T.
I love that these tennis balls were inexpensive, durable a d a lot of fun for my puppy. The best part was that they came in different sizes...especially for my itty bitty 4 pound yorkie-chon
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,421 reviews
My Siberian husky loves playing catch with these balls as long as you throw them he will go get them and bring them back to you he loves to play
Soraya S.
Pinson, AL
My dog love these! She plays with them all the time with my daughter. I love how thick they are so they won't easily burst when my dog bite it.
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect for fetch. She is a small dog with a big appetite for fetch. Not too expensive.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
We buy these for our dogs all the time! This brand also has a tennis ball gun shooter which is a total hit here!
Gabriela C.
Purchased at: PETCO
Overall this has been a solid purchase. This is more durable then regular tennis balls. Only problem is that my dog seems to loose them. I guess thats more of a dog problem then a ball issue lol.
Rene B.
Oldsmar, FL
My dogs love balls but they don't last long they chew through these by the end of the day. I'm hoping that now they have past 1yr old this will soon change.
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
Petco Tennis Balls uploaded by JMJ J.
Purchased at: PETCO
Our Pug, Millie Mae LOVES these Petco Tennis balls. She chases them all over the place and even keeps them “safe” during her naps. They are a great price and have a variety of colors and sizes. I 100% recommend getting g these for your pup.
BJ M.
Davie, FL
Petco Tennis Balls uploaded by BJ M.
Purchased at: PETCO
Both of my dogs love to play with the tennis balls. They keep them active and my dogs are having a lot of fun chasing them. These do not cost much and you can find them at any pet store.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Purchased at: PETCO
My border collie annihilated these balls in only a day... literally, all three. These balls were good, until they weren’t. Very low price though, so that was a slight bonus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...