BY PETCO #10 in Pet First Aid

Brookis D.
This wasn’t a bad product . My dog love love loved the tennis balls. The only thing I thought they could do is make it stronger for bigger puppy’s. I have a big chocolate lab. The product was very prices since it didn’t last long. I will buy it again but they need to make it stronger .
michelle a.
My dog loved them so much he chewed them to bits in minutes!!! Still have my shoes intact 😀😀 I've been on the hunt for chewy toys for my furry baby and I thought this was a good distraction to go back and forth with but the moment those came in contact with him they were gone great bounce
Tiffani B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
My dog, and even my cats, decide that they loves these. They're cheap enough so I'm not mad when they get destroyed, but they still last a while since my dog is not an aggressive chewer.
Kennedy N.
Indianapolis, IN
We have a Doberman and he loves to chew up his toys. These are pretty good and staying not torn up while he plays rough with them. He actually likes to pick one up whenever we go.
Darian C.
I bought these for my boxer and pitbull during Christmas time. They were a great price for my budget. But as soon as I opened the package to have my dogs play with them they popped them immediately
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Good cheap balls. The only downfall is that they fall apart somewhat easy but that is to be expected with the price. Perfect for dogs who don't care how prestigious their tennis ball is.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
These were a great cheap toy for our fetch loving Papillon. She isn't a chewer so they didn't fall apart. Very affordable and worked well for what we needed it for.
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
I really like these tennis balls and so does my dog! They are great for indoor or outdoor use, but be careful inside. Good quality for the price.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Very durable and the large ones are surprisingly cheap. My German Shepard has yet to destroy it and it's been about 8 months.
caitlyn l.
Walla Walla
Great for catch. Love these. They’re cheap
Enough that I just toss them when my dogs infuse the enough with drool and dirt.