BY PETCO #4 in Pet First Aid

Lori L.
Fort Worth
OMG, I have a little Shih Tzu named Loretta, I purchased some of these tennis balls, the small ones, hoping we could teach her to fetch, well she does fetch, but she also will just carry one of these balls around with her all day.  If she is in the house, she has to have it and if we go outside she takes it.  God forbid she forgets it she will bark at the door to go in and grab it and comes right back out.  I guess the smallness of them fit in her little mouth, she loves the squeaker in them and also pulling the fuzz off :)
Brookis D.
Belding, MI
This wasn’t a bad product . My dog love love loved the tennis balls. The only thing I thought they could do is make it stronger for bigger puppy’s. I have a big chocolate lab. The product was very prices since it didn’t last long. I will buy it again but they need to make it stronger .
Lauren H.
Marlboro
These are fun and definitely convenient to buy an extra toy for the dog when walking around! The colors are fun and make taking them out with us even better because I tend to not lose these! I do not even mix them up with someone else’s regular tennis balls! I love when I can grab them in packs during stock days at the local Petco!
Elizabeth D.
Hollywood, CA
I really love the Petco brand tennis balls because of the colors. One of my dogs had an eye injury and is nearly blind in one eye and has trouble seeing. She can see certain colors better than others and I have found the blue and yellow ones are the easiest for her to find
Teighlor K.
Bountiful
My dog absolutely loves tennis balls. We have a hard time keeping them around the house because they fall apart. I bought the tennis balls from Petco and they seem to stay together better then the regular ones. Will continue buying them.
Jennifer B.
Oakland, CA
My dog loves almost any ball,choose to play fetch over anything else.I always end up getting these since they are near the check out and cant resist buying them.Only thing that suck is that my dog tears these up easier than others
Kaitlyn C.
I have been in-home dog sitting for two weeks, and the golden retriever absolutely loves these! He is not one to fetch but loves to chase the balls and carry them around to chew on later. Perfect size and material for medium sized doggy mouths. Definitely recommend.
Brittney V.
Huntsville
These were good. My pup must have sharper teeth as the fuzz on the outside does fray off, but that happens on every single ball we buy. Love the super bright colors as we live in the country and our yard is all green and brown.
Terracita B.
Olive branch
These are so colorful and fun for the dogs...my pets love it they play with them all of the time.i have a golden doodle and a yorkie the price is perfect I would recommend this to everyone.i think every pet owner should have one.
Isabel R.
Bakersfield
My puppy dog goes nuts for these balls. And the squeaker balls as well. I love the sizes they have avail I enjoy that there are colorful and bright cause losing these balls is a hassle, wish they would be a bit softer. Also maybe light up. That would be real fun.