PETCO Smoked Pig Ears

by Petco

Pig ears are the paws down favorite for tail-waggin' taste and chewing fun. These premium treats have the meaty flavor dogs love and a supple texture that keeps them busy gnawing for hours on end. Made in the U.S.A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PETCO Smoked Pig Ears!
Stephanie B.
Havre, MT
Petco's pig ears were a great price. They last a bit longer then the ones I've bought elsewhere. My dogs absolutley love them. They have not caused any stomach issues with my dogs. I do not buy them very often, but my dogs sure enjoy them when I do! I will continue to buy them as a once in awhile treat.
Rebecca L.
Athens, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves these. It takes her a few weeks to eat one but that's because she paces herself and doesn't eat it all at once. There are other brands that she won't eat for one reason or another. These never make her sick and she enjoys them. I give her one maybe two or three times a year and have never had an issue.
Brianna C.
Dracut, MA
I don't like giving my dog too much rawhide because of how it affects her stomach. I love that these aren't rawhide but they still give her something to chew on and helps clean her teeth. She loves the pig ears. She goes crazy at the store when she sees them. I would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Rebekah L.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: PETCO
This is my dogs favorite treat. He’s a medium lab mix and I love giving him natural treats. These ears aren’t expensive at all and make a wonderful gift when my dog has been a good boy.
Yessenia B.
Bridgeport
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog love it. Everytime that we go to Petco, my dog take one with his mouth!!. In my opinion, it doesn't smell bad and my dog hasn't any reaccion to this. Also I give her once and awhile.
Makayla B.
Sparks, NV
Smoked pig ears are a fantastic chew and my large German Shepherds seem to enjoy them. It met my expectations completely.
Chelsi S.
My dogs love these and go crazy every time I get them for them. They are bigger dogs so i am not sure how small dogs would do with them but mine love them
Brittany R.
My boxer Harlee really enjoys theses and I don’t have to worry about her eating the whole thing!! Normally with rawhides I have to watch her since it can be bad if she eats the thing.
Rachael H.
Manhattan
My dogs love the smoked pig ears. I have a hard time getting them away from them when they are having their snack. I don’t like the smell of them and they leave residue on anything they land on after they’ve been slobbered on. Only recommend for outside use
Kim N.
aurora
I love how cheap these are and just give them to my dog as a nice treat every once in a while. She chews it all up the day of, but I’m sure if you have a smaller dog the treat will last a couple of days or longer

Looking for your answer?