Petco Small Animal Small Igloo Hideaway (Small; 7

Petco Small Animal Small Igloo Hideaway (Small; 7" L X 6" W X 4" H)

BY PETCO

Petco Small Animal Igloo Hideaway It's the coolest hideaway for your small animal. Petco Small Animal Igloo Hideaways provide your small animal with a sense of privacy, while you can observe all the action through the translucent plastic. One piece igloo is made of easy to clean plastic in fashion colors to add a splash of interest and style to your small pet's home. Your small animal will love to hide and sleep inside the igloo and play, climb or even enjoy a treat on top of this durable hideaway. Offered in assorted translucent colors, please allow us to choose for you. see more...

Petco Small Animal Small Igloo Hideaway (Small; 7
Petco Small Animal Small Igloo Hideaway (Small; 7" L X 6" W X 4" H)
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill , CA
My hamster loves this. I’ve had many small animals including hamsters, rabbits, Guinea pigs, etc and these houses are GREAT for hamsters and mice. The bigger sizes are also great for rabbits, chinchillas, and rats. These give your fur baby a place to hide when it’s scared or stressed (which is great especially for hamsters bc they are easily frightened) and a place to sleep. Some rabbits won’t use these but others will adore them. Almost all hamsters will sleep/hide in these. Be aware that most small animals will teeth/chew on these (as they will most things) but it’s simply in their natural. My hamster sleeps in his EVERY day!
Hannah S.
I love this product! I purchased it for my two rats and it has lasted over two years. Both rats fit inside, even when full grown. I believe it was between $10-$15. A little pricey, but as I said it has lasted. My rats love it.
jailyn c.
lake jackson
It is really good for my hedgehogs to sleep in. My hedgehogs use it for berrying their bodies in the bedding. It also is plastic so it is very sturdy. It stays compact and they are comfortable. I give this product a five because it is one of the best hideyhouses I have ever used.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
I have a dwarf hamster and he cannot live without this. He sleeps in it every night . If you have a regular size hamster he won't be able to fit in this . But for my tiny guy it's perfect !!
Angel C.
Cleveland, OH
Ok quality. Your pet will definitely chew on it so it won't stay pretty for long. Pretty easy to clean, and they typically love these little igloos.
Ciera L.
bristol
My dwarf hamsters LOVE to hide in these igloos. I have a bunch of them in all different colors. The small is a perfect size for a dwarf hamster.
Jennifer H.
My gerbil chewed up half of it in two days. Spend a couple more dollars and buy a house with stronger and safer material.