PETCO Scoopable Cat Litter

by Petco

PETCO Scoopable Cat Litter is extra absorbent and ideal for multi-cat households. Double odor control with the deodorizing power of baking soda and an anti-microbial additive that controls the growth of odor causing bacteria. Unlike ordinary cat litters, when exposed to liquid waste, Pet Gold Plus granules tightly bond together and won't break apart during removal or when cats scratch in the box. Anti-bacterial Hard clumping Baking soda Unscented99% dust freepH balanced Less tracking Ideal for multiple cat households Do not flush waste down the toilet or any septic system.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PETCO Scoopable Cat Litter!
Kenzy H.
Dickson
It’s a decent litter. It has a lot of dust to it which I didn’t care for. And for some reason, my cat wasn’t a huge fan of it. She’s a small adult cat, and when we were using this, she stopped using her litter box. Not to say I wouldn’t recommend it, it’s a great value litter. And it’s refillable at a cheaper price too! I liked that part. I just wish my cat would’ve liked it.
Emily S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Purchased at: PETCO
We really like this brand cat litter for our one cat. It doesn’t have overlay perfume like scents. It controls odors well and keeps our kitty happy!
Dayna C.
Purchased at: PETCO
This is very much a get what you pay for product. It is affordable. The packaging is refillable. I have 3 cats and it was just adding up so I gave this a try. It does a good job with holding clumps. But it holds the smell. 3 cats 2 jumbo litter boxes and with this litter I have to change the entire litter and deep clean the boxes with soap and water to keep the smell at bay.
beth H.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is horrible. It claims that it clumps, which it tries to do, but as soon as you try to pick it out with a scoop the clumps fall apart into wet dust. This litter won't stick to itself when wet, but it certainly sticks to the sides and bottom of the litter box. At that point it basically becomes glue and you have to scrape scrape scrape it off. I also found the odor management of this litter not to be any better than other regular litters. I'm not impressed. Litter is apparently one of those things you don't want to cheap out on.
Christina H.
Ferndale , MI
It's much cheaper than the name brands, but our cat doesn't seem to notice a difference. He still uses the litter box. It clumps well and is easy to clean. While it doesn't have it's own odor, it does help control the odor. Sometimes the store brand isn't as good as the name brand, but in this case we can't tell the difference. Yay for saving money (probably for more cat toys, lol)!
Trinity S.
Redding, CA
This kitty litter can’t be beaten for the price. After you buy a container once it’s very cheap to refill in store. I have been using this brand for 3 years, and if you keep on top of it it works very well in terms of clump ability. I never notice an odor from the cat box so overall I do recommend.
Hannah C.
Pataskala
This litter is easy to scoop out and doesn’t smell bad right away. It stays fresh for a couple of days. I definitely think it’s great for the price.
Jazmin M.
Los Angeles
It controls the smell, it clumps up well but it’s very hard to clean when it gets wet. It turns muddy. I don’t know if it’s normal or not but it happens.
member-76d41
Litter works really well. Clumps up and doesn’t fall apart. Does not leave a nasty scent
member-b1e81
I never have a problem with smell and I have two cats. I buy the refillable 30 pound bucket and it lasts me about a month. It works great and it’s super affordable too! I’d recommend this cat litter to anyone.

Looking for your answer?