Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan

What is the best granular pre-emergent for warm season turf?
Is there a large size ?
Does this type of bed get very dirty? And if it does, is it easy to wash?
Start your review of Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan!
How would you rate this product?
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by Kara B.
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I couldn’t find the anti anxiety donut pet bed so am subbing a photo. I didn’t want to not share how great these beds are. Our yorkies and kittens love them ❤️ we have several and imagine we will be getting at least one more because our poor greyhound just keeps trying to fit into them 😂. These are very durable, extremely fluffy and washable. We even put them in the car if any of the critters go anywhere with us.
Viry C.
Sunnyside
Although my little beast ripped it up in seconds, it was by far one of the better buys I did on a dog bed, very sturdy and comfy. The only thing I would change about it would be the outside material. I recommend this for smaller pet owners
Lexi R.
Great Falls, MT
Isn’t very durable. Can get Torn pretty easy but it is very soft and reasonable size.
veronica A.
Paris, TX
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by veronica A.
Purchased at: PETCO
Muy confortables yo no tengo perrito pero tengo dos gatitos y les encanta su camita esponjadita.
Jenny L.
Norwood, MA
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by Jenny L.
I have usually three beds for my dog I have a Pomeranian he’s small and cute and usually I buy it from Petco I have one in my bed one in the living room and also one in my car so my dog can always be warm and comfortable the quality of their beds are really good and it’s really nice my dog loves it
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by JMJ J.
Ok so I personally think the Petco puffy box bed is a great deal as far as comfort and style. However Millie Mae still prefers to cuddle with us on the couch or in bed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maritza M.
Brooklyn, NY
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by Maritza M.
Purchased at: PETCO
When I first got this bed for my dog I was scared that he wasn’t going to like it or even sleep on it ! He’s very picky 😭 but he lovesss it ! It’s soft , comfortable and big enough for his size !
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,051 reviews
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by Annamaria C.
Purchased at: PETCO
Best pet bed ever, comfort and good material my Gigi loves it and petco.com has great items
Cecily L.
Marmaduke, AR
Purchased at: PETCO
WOW! This is a perfect bed for my somewhat-large Kitten. She IMMEDIATELY jumped right into it the moment I got home from Petco with it. And the price ? How can you beat that! I'm going back to get a few more for around the house. And one hint - it is also perfect for traveling because the sides are high enough to sort of 'cradle' her in it while we're running our errands in the car! Plus - the whole thing's washable. I was going to make my own beds for her but not now! I would highly recommend this bed to someone with a small cat. I even got one to set on the step outside the back door during the day because she loves to lay in the sun.
Regina B.
Grayson, KY
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by Regina B.
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan uploaded by Regina B.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves his dog bed. He will stay in it most of the day while I’m working. #FurryFriends #officemates #bestcoworker
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla D.