Beth S.
Aurora, CO

Anyone else think that it is just cruel to dress your furry friends? I mean come on, they are dogs! They don't want to wear clothes. No your dog doesn't like it

Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
3 years, 1 month ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
If you did it on a regular basis it would be mean but every once in awhile is okay and funny.
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
I wouldn't say cruel. I personally think that they look super cute.My teacup chihuahua wears clothes all the time,and does seem too bothered by it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
4 years, 6 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It depends on what it is. She doesn't mind if it is something that doesn't cover her head like just a princess dress but she would just stand there like a statue if she had to wear the hat. She wouldn't move at all.
Takoia G.
Christal W.
Christal W.
Camp Springs, MD
4 years, 10 months ago
I beg to differ. My dog is 7 and she loves putting on clothes. I don't dress her all the time just for holidays and other special occasions. When I open her drawer she runs to it and her tail wags like crazy. I love this costume she wore it this past Halloween the prettiest doggy princess on the block!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Langhorne, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
I think it is, but i don't think a sweater in the winter is bad. Or a costume on Halloween.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Rueter, MO
5 years, 3 months ago
I think its kind of cute. LOL
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
5 years, 5 months ago
Not necessarily, to some people their pets are like their children... Think of it that way.
Tipperary Ireland
5 years, 5 months ago
I don't think is cruel exactly... But there is no need for it . These people that put jumpers on dogs saying "it keeps them warm" annoy me. How did the dogs survive before out in the wild? I don't agree with people dressing up their dogs. Especially in silly costumes!
Tipperary Ireland
5 years, 5 months ago
I don't think is cruel exactly... But there is no need for it . These people that put jumpers on dogs saying "it keeps them warm" annoy me. How did the dogs survive before out in the wild? I don't agree with people dressing up their dogs. Especially in silly x