Beth S.
Beth S.
Aurora, CO

Anyone else think that it is just cruel to dress your furry friends? I mean come on, they are dogs! They don't want to wear clothes. No your dog doesn't like it
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
March 9, 2015, 9:53 p.m.
If you did it on a regular basis it would be mean but every once in awhile is okay and funny.
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Nov. 18, 2014, 11:39 p.m.
I wouldn't say cruel. I personally think that they look super cute.My teacup chihuahua wears clothes all the time,and does seem too bothered by it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sept. 24, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
It depends on what it is. She doesn't mind if it is something that doesn't cover her head like just a princess dress but she would just stand there like a statue if she had to wear the hat. She wouldn't move at all.
Takoia G.
Takoia G.
July 14, 2013, 3:11 a.m.
YES THE DOG GETS MAD TOO
Christal W.
Christal W.
June 22, 2013, 11:31 a.m.
I beg to differ. My dog is 7 and she loves putting on clothes. I don't dress her all the time just for holidays and other special occasions. When I open her drawer she runs to it and her tail wags like crazy. I love this costume she wore it this past Halloween the prettiest doggy princess on the block!
Julie B.
Julie B.
March 12, 2013, 10:07 a.m.
I think it is, but i don't think a sweater in the winter is bad. Or a costume on Halloween.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Jan. 16, 2013, 10:59 a.m.
I think its kind of cute. LOL
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Nov. 20, 2012, 11:17 p.m.
Not necessarily, to some people their pets are like their children... Think of it that way.
Mikaela H.
Oct. 27, 2012, 11:24 p.m.
I don't think is cruel exactly... But there is no need for it . These people that put jumpers on dogs saying "it keeps them warm" annoy me. How did the dogs survive before out in the wild? I don't agree with people dressing up their dogs. Especially in silly costumes!
Mikaela H.
Oct. 27, 2012, 11:24 p.m.
I don't think is cruel exactly... But there is no need for it . These people that put jumpers on dogs saying "it keeps them warm" annoy me. How did the dogs survive before out in the wild? I don't agree with people dressing up their dogs. Especially in silly x
Mikaela H.
Oct. 27, 2012, 11:22 p.m.
I don't think is cruel exactly... But there is no need for it . These people that put jumpers on dogs saying "it keeps them warm" annoy me. How did the dog survive b
Christine J.
Christine J.
Oct. 15, 2012, 11:07 a.m.
It's not cruel to my dogs since they're so used to it. I don't dress them up for Halloween as often as I used to, however, my 9 lb. Yorkie loves the fleece jacket I put on him in the winter. Not only does it keep him warm, it keeps the snow off his hair on his belly. I think if I hadn't put items on my dogs since they were puppies, the probably wouldn't take to them now that they're older. So, is it CRUEL to dress up our furry friend? No - those dogs loved by someone who cares enough to bother to put clothes on them. Cruel is how some people abuse and neglect animals.
Jeannine H.
Jeannine H.
Oct. 13, 2012, 12:36 p.m.
I think that it depends on how the animal reacts after/while they wear it. I used to have a dog that seemed like she loved dressing up. But, now I have a bigger dog and it is obvious she does not like to dress up so I don't make her do it. I also think it depends on how often you make the pet wear clothes, because only every now in then the dog probably will not be that upset but if it is practically all the time that is kind of cruel to the animal.

Join Now